Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #11
fla4fun
DIS Veteran

It's harder to find unique souvenirs these days. I have my opera glasses from the former antique store in MK (which I have actually taken to the theater and used) which are one of my favorites, and I have bought lots of jewelry over the years, including a beautiful Aurora cameo which is another favorite. Then there are the silly things, like the umbrella hat I bought at Epcot in September (it got plenty of use in the sun and in the rain).

These days, I still check out the jewelry to see if anything catches my eye (found a great Mickey ring at the Studios last year), and I tend to look for practical items I can use in daily life (clothes, kitchen goods, etc.). I think DTD is still a great place for shopping because they have the "everywhere" items along with some items that you may not find anywhere else. The World Showcase stores also carry items you may not find all over property.
fla4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: