Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Swaps
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #166
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Thanks for letting me know. I'll plan to swap out on Tuesday, mail on Wednesday.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #167
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Rebecca, your package arrived today. I haven't opened it yet, planning to swap out tomorrow, but it looks fine. Thanks again.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #168
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Cards are swapped and photographed, here's our slideshow.

Slideshow

I'm KICKING myself for not joining all groups. I don't think I know people who are worthy to get some of these cards

I have regular priority boxes, and a few regional flat rate B ones. Going to try to send the cheapest way possible and return your change. I don't have a scale here, so I am going to do the majority of it from work tomorrow morning. If I run out of time, some will have to go out on Friday.

Lisa, I'm holding yours to get the candy/nut order. Should be middle of next week, I hope. Since you had completed your groups before signups closed, you are not getting your own back for Groups, A, E or G.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #169
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,955

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Cards are swapped and photographed, here's our slideshow.

Slideshow

I'm KICKING myself for not joining all groups. I don't think I know people who are worthy to get some of these cards

I have regular priority boxes, and a few regional flat rate B ones. Going to try to send the cheapest way possible and return your change. I don't have a scale here, so I am going to do the majority of it from work tomorrow morning. If I run out of time, some will have to go out on Friday.

Lisa, I'm holding yours to get the candy/nut order. Should be middle of next week, I hope. Since you had completed your groups before signups closed, you are not getting your own back for Groups, A, E or G.

that's fine Jennifer, send when the nuts arrive.....oops, did I mess up my counts? sorry

I really feel my cards are lacking after seeing everyone else's beautiful work....you are right Jennifer, will have to be some special people to rate getting them!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #170
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb

that's fine Jennifer, send when the nuts arrive.....oops, did I mess up my counts? sorry

I really feel my cards are lacking after seeing everyone else's beautiful work....you are right Jennifer, will have to be some special people to rate getting them!
No worries, it was small enough that I had no trouble swapping out with a couple missing.

Your cards are great, don't be silly.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #171
clh2
I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my house
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,822

OMIGOSH....I'll be stalking the postman...

Ladies - these look fabulous!
__________________
signing off - clh

"WONDER" ful trip 10/2003
followed by a couple of days at the Swan

I want a real countdown timer again!
clh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #172
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,955

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
No worries, it was small enough that I had no trouble swapping out with a couple missing.

Your cards are great, don't be silly.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
you should of let me know, I could of made the extras, at least I only shorted myself LOL....well thank you
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #173
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
you should of let me know, I could of made the extras, at least I only shorted myself LOL....well thank you
I didn't know until I started sorting

Cheryl, Debbie and MissesDisney are all set to go out. I know Rebecca is travelling, so I'll mail hers on Friday, Lisa's your should go out next Friday at the latest.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #174
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,955

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
I didn't know until I started sorting

Cheryl, Debbie and MissesDisney are all set to go out. I know Rebecca is travelling, so I'll mail hers on Friday, Lisa's your should go out next Friday at the latest.
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #175
clh2
I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my house
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,822

WooHoo!!! I got something special in the mail today

These cards look GREAT!!!
__________________
signing off - clh

"WONDER" ful trip 10/2003
followed by a couple of days at the Swan

I want a real countdown timer again!
clh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #176
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Thanks for letting me know! Enjoy
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #177
rlovew
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,350
DISboards Moderator

Mine was in the mail when we arrived home today. I will open it up after I unpack.

Rebecca
__________________
Me and DH
rlovew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #178
missesdisney
DIS Veteran
 
missesdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,201

Mine came last week - and I forgot to look at them! Away on busienss will look forward to going through tomrrow night!
__________________
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse"
missesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #179
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,955

Jennifer got my box today! I love all the cards! and the girls did a great job on all the pretty hair pretties for the little girls at the orphanage! do I owe you any $$ for the bigger box?
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:06 AM   #180
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Jennifer got my box today! I love all the cards! and the girls did a great job on all the pretty hair pretties for the little girls at the orphanage! do I owe you any $$ for the bigger box?
Glad to hear it got there. I had to use the bigger box because of the extra pretties, my treat
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.