Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #9
MrsScooby
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJS961 View Post
I'm in the Remy is worth every penny camp as far as the 75 pp dining experience goes. We have done 3 Remy dinners and one 'lunch'

Its a must do if you are a 'foodie' or want to try something like that, to escape the chaos and noise of the crowded dining rooms, and get away from the kids for some adult time

The wine pairing I did once, the other times we did 1-2 glasses each. Can't make a strong recommendation there. I wonder if anyone will order either the 1947 Chateau Cheval Blanc or the 1961 Chateau Latour (25K and 17K respectively the last time I looked.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJS961 View Post
I have to agree that Palo does offer a nice kid free ambience but the food quality, variation and presentation in Remy is worth the extra over Palo IMHO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever a Princess View Post
We each ordered a glass of wine. Much cheaper than the wine package.

Disney is definitely up for the challenge. Both DH and I are foodies and are highly discerning ( a.k.a "picky" ) guests.

Remy is superb and amazing. You will love this wonderful experience!!
I very much agree with the above
Loved Remy
I tried the wine pairing once and felt all the wine filled me up too much. I had a better experience with ordering just a glass of wine.

I tried the spa on my first cruise (massage, facial, rain forest) and felt it wasn't worth the money to me
But others like it and feel it is an important part of their vacation
I was shocked when I heard how much people spend on things like Superbowl Tickets, or World Series Tickets but if they have a great time and enjoy it then I guess it is worth it to them. Meanwhile I'm content to watch the games on the home tv

Everyone has their own idea of "worth it". No need to put others down because they have different opinions

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: