Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
SoontobMrsZ
Earning My Ears

16 month old Son first trip!!

Hello Everyone..
We're thinking about taking our son to the world for 5 nights 6 days..but i'm just asking for a few tips on how to survive the time with a 16 month old...Also we're trying to do this trip on a budget so no dining plan..eating breakfast in the room..grocery shopping for snack and water...also what restaurants would you recommend..and what kind of different snacks and stuff to make sure we do with this trip!! I wanna know all of the little details...
I know School bread is a must..Red velvet cupcake at Starring rolls..any others i'm opened to!!!

THANK YOU
April 2003-Senior Trip-ASSp
June 2005-CBR
Jan 2007-POP
Jan 2009-Pop
Sept 2009-ASSp

May 2011- Stayed with Family in Kissimmee..Was pregnant with my DS
SoontobMrsZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
DisneyClown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobMrsZ
Hello Everyone..
We're thinking about taking our son to the world for 5 nights 6 days..but i'm just asking for a few tips on how to survive the time with a 16 month old...Also we're trying to do this trip on a budget so no dining plan..eating breakfast in the room..grocery shopping for snack and water...also what restaurants would you recommend..and what kind of different snacks and stuff to make sure we do with this trip!! I wanna know all of the little details...
I know School bread is a must..Red velvet cupcake at Starring rolls..any others i'm opened to!!!

THANK YOU
Honestly, I think your son will be enamored of all the new sights and sounds he won't be bored very much. For any chance he might be, take some new small toys he hasn't seen before. Arrive at rope drop, utilize fast passes, and if you want to experience the nightly stuff, it wouldn't hurt to take a midday break at your resort, if you're staying on site, to get a break from crowds and relax a bit. Hope you have a great trip!

"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you just may be the world."

Disneyland-'93 and '95~~~~~Wilderness Lodge-May '07 Honeymoon~~~~~Pop Century June-July '10~~~~~~Port Orleans Riverside Dec 2012
DisneyClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
SennottFamily
Earning My Ears

First vacation with the little one

We went in Jan of 2012 when my DS was only 14 months. He loved it! He loved every ride, especially Winnie the Pooh. We did a day trip to Downtown Disney in July of 2012 when he was 19 months old and he loved running around the Lego Store. I think your little one will have a blast and will be so tuckered out at night! Have fun!

1/2012 & 7/2012: Offsite both times with family

HaKuNa MaTaTa
SennottFamily is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: