Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
heatherLOVESmickey
Mouseketeer

I'm finally getting into the thick of cruise planning. Erik (TheViking) and I have been on 3 other cruises but the children have only been on one other and my mom, who is coming with us, has never been on a real vacation. I'm mostly excited to show my children how superior Disney cruising is to any other cruise line. Don't get me wrong, cruising is always awesome but, like everything else, Disney is better than any other! I'm also over the moon excited about showing my mom other places of the world. She is a typical baby boomer story of working too hard, not making enough and gave everything she had to her family. She is now down and out with rheumatoid arthritis and still gives all she has. I am so glad to be able to give her this. I hope this is one of many trips I can take her on.

I'm finishing up my FE gifts. Not telling what they are but I can say this time around I am not feeling as inspired and couldn't think of anything so I apologize in advance if they are inadequate but I know I would love this gift if it was given to me.

I'm trying to pull together as many cute little Christmas decorations as I can to decorate our room. Are you all decorating at all? If so what are some ideas you have?

Looking forward to meeting all of you within the next week.
heatherLOVESmickey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: