Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #3106
pinkibekki
Earning My Ears

for Milliepie

Hello there Milliepie!
if possible would you be able to create the beach chair scene for our wonder cruise in 2013? the names on the chairs are as follows:
BEKKI
JASON
IAN
BRITTANY

thank you very much if you are able to do this.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #3107
goeva
DIS Veteran

Hi, Millie:
I made them following the instructions in your blog. yay!
I was wondering if you can share the blank for this one. Thank you!

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 11-28-2012 at 01:39 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #3108
Cptjackandcrew
Mouseketeer

[/QUOTE]

Hi Millie,
I just found out that friends will be sailing this weekend. Could you please make the Anniversary disign with the mickey sun setting that reads Don and Joni 50 Year Anniversary? Also, they're on the Dream not the Magic.
Thank you so much!

Last edited by Cptjackandcrew; 11-26-2012 at 11:53 AM. Reason: They're on the Dream not the Magic
Old 11-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #3109
kimwhitt93
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimwhitt93 View Post
OMG!! Millie, I LOVE THEM! Thank you so much!
Will you be able to do the ones that I had on page 202 Post 3030, where I bumped you?

Again, Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm sorry Millie, I just noticed that you said you were working on the rest. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #3110
KMG1969
Earning My Ears

I am in complete awe of all of these cute designs. My question is do any of you that do the designs also make the magnets and ship. I know everyone says how simple it is but honestly would like to just order the actualy magnets if possible. If none of you do, can any one suggest anyone that will?
Old 11-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #3111
SnowWhite2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
No problem.

Thank you so much!

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

December 28, 2014 NYE Magic
November 10, 2014 Dream double-dip
June 9, 2014 Alaska Wonder
December 28, 2013 NYE Fantasy
December 29, 2012 NYE Fantasy
December 29, 2011 NYE Dream
December 26, 2009 NYE Magic
December 20, 2008 Christmas Magic
February 2, 2008 Eastern Magic
February 3, 2007 Eastern Magic
April 15, 2006 Western Magic
February 2003 Eastern Magic
Old 11-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #3112
Agent555
Mouseketeer

Hi Millie,

All your designs are beautiful!!! If you are taking requests would it be possible to...

Is it possible to get the port hole to say Cathy and Kyle. (They are getting married next July )

For this can you make it say Pearce Family and Disney Fantasy?

As for the Beach chairs we are on the Disney Fantasy December 22, 2012 Christmas yay! and I was hoping you might be able you make the Chairs say Michelle (my mom) Jim (my dad) Cathy (sister) Kyle (her fiancee) Jenny (me) and David (my little brother)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Happy Holidays!! Jenny

No new trips...YET!!!
"It is nice to see people here my age who haven't grown up either." Jimmy Buffett
Old 11-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #3113
Stitch70
Earning My Ears

Bump

Leaving next week. Would love to get these so I could finish my FE. I certainly understand if you don't have time though. Thank you!!!!!

I am cruising on the EBPC December 9 for my first Dis. cruise. I am designing my FE and would like some mickey heads for me and the fam. I need a Pooh Bear for John, Minnie for Jeannine, Belle for Sofia and a Goofy for Nico. I also would like the deck chairs on the wonder ship with our names too! I tried to figure out how to do it myself, but my skills are lacking! Thank you![/QUOTE]
Old 11-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #3114
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch70 View Post
Bump

Leaving next week. Would love to get these so I could finish my FE. I certainly understand if you don't have time though. Thank you!!!!!

I am cruising on the EBPC December 9 for my first Dis. cruise. I am designing my FE and would like some mickey heads for me and the fam. I need a Pooh Bear for John, Minnie for Jeannine, Belle for Sofia and a Goofy for Nico. I also would like the deck chairs on the wonder ship with our names too! I tried to figure out how to do it myself, but my skills are lacking! Thank you!
[/QUOTE]

Did you want the Mickey heads to look like the character, or have the character inside the Mickey head?

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 11-26-2012, 10:55 PM   #3115
tigger_ttfn
Mouseketeer

Would love to get this one for our Galveston NYE cruise. Names: Vincent and Sandy. On the Magic, for 20th Anniversary.

I tried to search, but do you have any Galveston themed ones too? I would love something else with that. Our last name is Reyna. We are cruising 12/29.

Thanks so much!

Old 11-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #3116
Stitch70
Earning My Ears

Mickey heads to look like the character. I also wanted to try and get some (two) pillowcases done if you would be so kind.

something like sweet dreams princess for Sofia

and camoflauge character or letter fill for Nico

Thanks. You are the best!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:57 AM   #3117
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffinclaw View Post
Just bumping up my request. We leave Friday for Galveston (yay !). If you have time milliepie I would really appreciate it. If not, no worries, I see how many requests you have! You are very popular . I may try to tackle this myself using your blog but the only problem is I have a Mac....

Gennie
Here is your name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyokwSSR View Post
Milliepie,

Two of our cruise-goers just became engaged. I am not sure if you have an engagement themed designed but if you could make something along that lines with congratulations Jason and Joanna, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you!
Here is one for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger_ttfn View Post
Would love to get this one for our Galveston NYE cruise. Names: Vincent and Sandy. On the Magic, for 20th Anniversary.

[IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/All%20completed%20requests/Cruise/Portholes/th_AlexPatriciammsunsetporthole.jpg[IMG]

I tried to search, but do you have any Galveston themed ones too? I would love something else with that. Our last name is Reyna. We are cruising 12/29.

Thanks so much!
Here is the porthole.

I don't have much for Galveston. Here is a Cowgirl Minnie and a itinerary map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent555 View Post
Hi Millie,

All your designs are beautiful!!! If you are taking requests would it be possible to...

Is it possible to get the port hole to say Cathy and Kyle. (They are getting married next July )

For this can you make it say Pearce Family and Disney Fantasy?

[IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/All%20completed%20requests/Cruise/DCL%20Mickey%20heads/WhittFamilysantahatears.jpg[IMG]

As for the Beach chairs we are on the Disney Fantasy December 22, 2012 Christmas yay! and I was hoping you might be able you make the Chairs say Michelle (my mom) Jim (my dad) Cathy (sister) Kyle (her fiancee) Jenny (me) and David (my little brother)

[IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/All%20completed%20requests/Cruise/Beach%20Chairs/WendyKassieAnikiAverybeachchairs.jpg[IMG]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Happy Holidays!! Jenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Hi, Millie:
My request is on page 177, post#2647. I removed the mickey heads request. I made them following the instructions in your blog. yay!
I still have few items need your help. And I was wondering if you can share the blank for this [URL="http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/All%20completed%20requests/Cruise/Beach%20Chairs/JerryGrahamSusieHeatherNovaScotiaDeckchairs.jpg"]one[URL]. Thank you!
Here is the blank and the ones from your previous request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptjackandcrew View Post

Hi Millie,
I just found out that friends will be sailing this weekend. Could you please make the Anniversary disign with the mickey sun setting that reads Don and Joni 50 Year Anniversary? Also, they're on the Dream not the Magic.
Thank you so much!
Here you go.

Last edited by milliepie; 11-27-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #3118
lizavance
Mrs. Grumpy

A request for Milliepie please

I am trying to make matching shirts as a Christmas gift for my scrapbooking buddies and I had an idea - I would love to use your Minnie Mouse skull and crossbones with the dark pink bow - but using an open pair of scissors in place of the crossed bones. I can add the text, I just can't seem to do the scissors. If you have time to do this by December 15th I would be eternally grateful.
Thank you,
Liza
Old 11-27-2012, 01:49 AM   #3119
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1969 View Post
I am in complete awe of all of these cute designs. My question is do any of you that do the designs also make the magnets and ship. I know everyone says how simple it is but honestly would like to just order the actualy magnets if possible. If none of you do, can any one suggest anyone that will?
No one on the DIS will make the actual magnets and sell them. It's against the rules. I'm sure you can find some on Etsy, or Ebay. You can get the design from a DISigner here and upload them to Vistaprint and order from them. I've never had a problem with them printing what I need. Sorry I can't be more help.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:54 AM   #3120
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch70 View Post
Mickey heads to look like the character. I also wanted to try and get some (two) pillowcases done if you would be so kind.

something like sweet dreams princess for Sofia

and camoflauge character or letter fill for Nico

Thanks. You are the best!
Here you go.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: