Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #16
Jen&Trenton
Completely Obsessed...

We will totally be there tomorrow with our poppies on!!! In San Diego right now!!! PM me!
Old 11-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #17
Susie63
Dreamin' of Disney

So nice that you are extending the invitation again to your fellow Canadians.Unfortunately,our travel dates don't match yours.
Wishing your Riders good luck this weekend.They need to take the Stamps out of the playoffs.I'd like a Rider vs.Eskies Grey Cup.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #18
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

A Club 33 visit for Canadians? Wow! I'd have to look at my budget and a few things... but summer is awesome for me as I'm a teacher. That's very nice of you to organize.
Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)Sports and POR (14)

My Trip Reports:
Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet (WDW, July/Aug 2014) Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #19
skellinton
Mouseketeer

Do you offer this every year? Since I am going to DL this year, I won't be able to go back until 2014. I have been wanting to go to Club 33 what seems like forever (but in reality is only 20 years, which is when I first heard about it), and don't know anyone in the know, so being an honorary Canadian is my only chance!

I think it is wonderfully generous of you to organize this event!
skellinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #20
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

We are going to keep the event planned for July. Aiming for the 13th. I have been receiving questions so I hope this will answer most of them. The only cost will be the cost of your meal. For this lunch you will be the guest of a Club 33 member so you do not need to find a way into Club 33, this is your invitation. Yes you will be able to purchase Club 33 merchandise. *Sorry admission to the parks is no longer included with the cost of your meal. If you are attending only the lunch and not enjoying the parks it's possible you will not need admission. There is no set itinerary, we will enjoy a nice lunch within Club 33 and meet new friends and I expect a lot of Disney talk. There is a possibility of a special guest but I don't want people to attend for that reason, if a guest joins us or if we ride the Lilly Belle or get offered a fun tour consider it a bonus. The number of guests over the years has varied. Last year was the smallest group of only 10 guests but it was one of my favorites. We could be seated at a round table and we were all included in the conversation at all times, we also fit nicely in the Lilly Belle, and being a small group we were not required to pre-order out meal choices.
Club33forme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:31 AM   #21
Canadiantinkerfairy
Mouseketeer

We are over the moon! DH and I can do the July 13th date!
So count myself and my super de duper disney fanatic hubby as a definate yes for July 13th(ish) date (I know its still in the planning phase, so we are looking forward to more details)!
Thanks so much! We are deeply greatful.
Canadiantinkerfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #22
TagsMissy
Counting down the days... It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.

We just got back from DL but maybe just maybe I can talk hubby into another trip and another Club 33 visit.. we celebrated our anniversary there in October.
79-95 Numerous Disneyland Trips/98 POFQ /08 POR/09 POR, SSR/AKV Kidani & BLT/11 BWV & BLT/12 Aulani & Disneyland Club 33/13 DL Club 33/Wonder & BLT/BWV/14 AKV Jambo/VWL & DL Friend's Wedding Celebration & perhaps some 33 lovin' /15 DCL Fantasy Eastern Caribbean & BLT/GFV

TagsMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #23
drag n' fly
Bucket list alert!!...Rode the Lilly Belle and dined at Club 33 on the same day with Dave Smith!!

We attended this on a previous occasion and I can honestly say it was truly a day to remember. The special guest we had was a legend. I got to cross this special day off my bucket list and am so grateful for the opportunity. The host was so amazing and his family was so gracious. The other guests who attended were dissers and it was so fun to finally put a face to a name. We would absolutely love to attend this again!!!
drag n' fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #24
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag n' fly View Post
We attended this on a previous occasion and I can honestly say it was truly a day to remember. The special guest we had was a legend. I got to cross this special day off my bucket list and am so grateful for the opportunity. The host was so amazing and his family was so gracious. The other guests who attended were dissers and it was so fun to finally put a face to a name. We would absolutely love to attend this again!!!
Thank you for your kind words drag n' fly hope to see you at the next lunch.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #25
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

Thank you for doing this. Unfortunately I can't make it this time. I'm very sad to miss it. On the plus side, I have to miss it to volunteer at an event that brings together more people than the Olympics, but less publicity because it involves religion. Good luck. I sure hope I can make it another year.
Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)Sports and POR (14)

My Trip Reports:
Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet (WDW, July/Aug 2014) Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #26
connorsmom911
DIS Veteran

Definitely keep me in the loop for July, once the date is confirmed, but I can't quite confirm yet. Have to see if I can get vacation arrangements for that week. Would really love to join you!

Life in Six Words..."Making My Own Happily Ever After"
connorsmom911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #27
Riniel
Mouseketeer

Oh wow what an amazing idea, so generous of you!! A visit to Club 33 is #1 on my bucket list, and getting to meet fellow Canadian Disers? What a treat! I just might have to book my 2013 trip around this meet!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #28
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniel View Post
Oh wow what an amazing idea, so generous of you!! A visit to Club 33 is #1 on my bucket list, and getting to meet fellow Canadian Disers? What a treat! I just might have to book my 2013 trip around this meet!
Perfect, that's a good plan as the chance this will land on a day you are already there is slim. I hope you can join us.

It will be July 13th. Of 2013. Hey 1313 is Disneyland's address.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:36 PM   #29
aristocat65
DIS Veteran

So sorry I have to miss this again I checked in here just to find out if you were planning another one. Now that we are travelling without our college age son, I am avoiding holiday times and summer trips. Let me know if you plan another one.
Disneyland 1976, Disneyland 1979, Disneyland 1989 Anaheim Hilton (honeymoon), Disneyland 1991 Desert Inn and Suites, Disneyland 1999 Hilton Suites, Disneyland 2002 Ayres Anaheim, Disneyland 2004 Embassy Suites South, WDW 2005 Boardwalk Villas, Disneyland 2006 CCI, WDW 2006 Wilderness Lodge, Disneyland 2007 Embassy Suites South, WDW 2008 Coronado Springs, Disneyland 2008 Embassy Suites, WDW August 2009, Wilderness Lodge, Disneyland Feb 2011 Grand Californian, Disneyland Sept 2011, Disneyland Hotel, Disneyland May 2013 Paradise Pier, WDW November 2013 Port Orleans Riverside/Boardwalk Inn
aristocat65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #30
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristocat65 View Post
So sorry I have to miss this again I checked in here just to find out if you were planning another one. Now that we are travelling without our college age son, I am avoiding holiday times and summer trips. Let me know if you plan another one.
Gee that's too bad, one of these years it will work for you. I have set up a few other meets. No special guest but fun activities. I can keep you informed if you like. We have enjoyed Walt's Firehouse Apartment, Circle D Ranch, Dream Suite and more. I expect to be there end of Dec 2012 Jan, July, Nov, 2013, Feb 2014 maybe one of those dates will work for you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: