Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #91
chateau
DIS Veteran

I think 10 days out, but when you log into the DCL site, using your email and password, go to planning, and it will tell you exactly when. Sorry for the delayed response.... been packing!
chateau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #92
modisneychick
Mouseketeer

Anyone else joining late want to do a last-minute FE?

We are hoping to upgrade (at least one room) at the port. I booked one 11C GTY and a VGT. The 11C has been assigned on Deck 2, where there are obviously no verandah rooms. I noticed all inside rooms are now gone, but there still seems to be plenty of verandah and concierge rooms left. We have never stayed concierge, so maybe this will be the trip!
Recent Trips: October 2014 - Old Key West, Villas at the Grand Floridian, and MNSSHP; July 2014 Disneyland Paris & Disney Magic 12-Night Med; April 2014 - Disney's Vero Beach Resort; October 2013 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Fantasy; July 2013 - Vero Beach; May 2013 - Disney Wonder Alaska; March 2013 - Old Key West & Vero Beach Teen Trip; January 2013 (Dh & DD only) Disney Wonder; Nov/Dec 2012 Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream; May/June 2012 - Beach Club Villas, Disney Fantasy, & Vero Beach; December 2011 - Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream; May/June 2011 - Vero Beach, Disney Dream, & Beach Club Villas; and February 2011 - Saratoga Springs Teen Trip
Upcoming Trips: June 2015 - Disney Magic 11 night Norway/Iceland
Twitter: modisneychick
Disney Travels on Facebook: Living the Disney Dream
modisneychick is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #93
sc300turbo
Earning My Ears

where are you guys parking?? i got an email about primere parking and to avoid it....now i dont want to pay 20 buucks a day a the port,..but i do want a safe spot to park.....ides from experienced people please!!

sc300turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #94
jlemieu1
DIS Veteran

I'm so excited..T-minus 1 day!!!!!
.... many other .....
10/01 - RCL - VoS 3nts. - honeymoon
09/00 - MK - Proposal
jlemieu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #95
jlemieu1
DIS Veteran

I had a blast on the cruise and the FE gifts were great. Thank you to everyone that participated and special thanks to Breault for running the FE.
.... many other .....
10/01 - RCL - VoS 3nts. - honeymoon
09/00 - MK - Proposal
jlemieu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #96
sc300turbo
Earning My Ears

this was a big learning experience ..our first cruise.....with kids....son got a double ear infection the night before.....wife got sick and fever the first night and we had to visit the cruise doctor....238 dollars later.....all were feeling better!! we took the kids to the oceaneer club so we could goto atlantis and after a half hour we were getting paged that our kids wanted out!!!! good lord help us!! my parents stepped in and took the kids so we could get away for a bit.....3rd day we got the kids to enjoy the club and wife and i got to enjoy things alot more......
we loved the cruise but learned alot for the next one.....

the FE list was a cool experience....thank you to Mike and Carrol for running it and doing a great job.....somehow the list i saved had there old rooms so i had to call to guest services to have me connect to them to get the new rooms..lol..oops....
i was able to talk my way into conciere twice to hand deliver the gifts.....

how did everyone like the pins? i thought it would be a neat idea for the cruise and future visits to the parks to encourage the pin trading.....and the wife designed the cards they were on....and the Miami Heat shot glasses were a little token from our home town.....my Canes and Dolphins havent been doing so well so i went with the hometown champs
then the girls got ariel necklaces and boys got a magnet with name on it.....

we loved all the different gifts we got...loved the ornaments to hang on the tree.....and custom bags! just so much neat stuff....the kids LOVED it...so did mom and dad for that matter...loved my reeces pieces!!! my FAV!
we even busted a deliverer by accident!!

sc300turbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: