Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #1156
Mean Queen
If only life were like a musical....
I always appreciate snarky
A whole zoo!
I blame it all on the computer

It's been so quiet in here! Is everyone still in a turkey or black friday induced coma?

For those not on my FB page, I got brave last night and got a tattoo. It's something I've been planning for over a year. But it took me a while to work out my vision and reality with a tattoo artist that I liked. Once I saw this woman did a perfect Eeyore cutie, I knew she was the one. It's small, simple, and on my left wrist. The 4 balloons represent my family.

DVC Owners - SSR & BLT DCL: 11/05 ~ 5/07 ~ 11/08 ~ 6/09 ~ 8/10 ~ 3/11B2B ~ 11/11 ~ 6/12 ~9/12 ~ 11/13 ~ 1/14 ~ 6/14 ~ 11/14 ~ 3/15 ~ 11/15
Old 11-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #1157
LegoMom3

Me and mine are way overdue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Queen View Post
It was so great to see you today. We definitely need to do a babnana girls DIS meet at WDW one day. I just have to convince my DH to allow me to use our points for that so we can all stay together in style.
Agreed! I'm all about that. Maybe we should start sketching out some scenarios.

Quote:
Your littlest Lego is such a cutie. I think he did great for being so bored.
Aw, thanks!! He is a cute lil' brick, isn't he?! He got to go swimming again yesterday afternoon so his day ended well.

Quote:
It's been so quiet in here! Is everyone still in a turkey or black friday induced coma?

For those not on my FB page, I got brave last night and got a tattoo. It's something I've been planning for over a year. But it took me a while to work out my vision and reality with a tattoo artist that I liked. Once I saw this woman did a perfect Eeyore cutie, I knew she was the one. It's small, simple, and on my left wrist. The 4 balloons represent my family.

I. LOVE. THIS. !!! Ok, my turn. I've wanted a dragonfly on my upper arm for forever....maybe if the IL's give me Christmas $, I'll put it towards that.
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #1158
LegoMom3

Tomorrow's the day!!!! Off to the World for some DHS and MVMCP! I haven't let myself think too much about it or get too excited, because it's towards the end of our time here and I didn't want to be rushing that. But the time has come to let loose and go nuts!!!

DS10 and I need to get a good night's sleep tonight but I think I may be too much like this:

I don't know how soon I'll be able to get to it, but I do plan to post some pics here so stay tuned!
Old 11-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #1159
Mean Queen
A whole zoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegoMom3 View Post
Tomorrow's the day!!!! Off to the World for some DHS and MVMCP! I haven't let myself think too much about it or get too excited, because it's towards the end of our time here and I didn't want to be rushing that. But the time has come to let loose and go nuts!!!

DS10 and I need to get a good night's sleep tonight but I think I may be too much like this:

I don't know how soon I'll be able to get to it, but I do plan to post some pics here so stay tuned!
Have a great time. This is perfect park going weather right now. I'd be up there this weekend if we didn't have other stuff planned.

I thought you would all appreciate this, my iPhone has learned to auto correct to babnana.

DVC Owners - SSR & BLT DCL: 11/05 ~ 5/07 ~ 11/08 ~ 6/09 ~ 8/10 ~ 3/11B2B ~ 11/11 ~ 6/12 ~9/12 ~ 11/13 ~ 1/14 ~ 6/14 ~ 11/14 ~ 3/15 ~ 11/15
Old 11-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #1160
LegoMom3

Quote:
Have a great time. This is perfect park going weather right now. I'd be up there this weekend if we didn't have other stuff planned.

I thought you would all appreciate this, my iPhone has learned to auto correct to babnana.
You've taught it well!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #1161
creativeamanda
One slithering around on me? No way, Jose!
Me? Snarky? Nah!
Why on earth would I want my summer vacation to go away that quickly

Quote:

That's cool. I wonder if mine will eventually.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #1162
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Quote:

Love the design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegoMom3 View Post

Enjoy!

Quote:

It really IS a smart phone.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
Old 11-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #1163
PrincessInOz
in

It's 25 days to christmas and I'm starting to get organised for it. The tree went up last night. I put the lights up and will do the rest of the decorations this morning.

The first of the Christmas cards will get written today as well.

I've pulled out all the spare presents that I've bought through out the year. I suspect that aside from DH and DS, I may well be done with my gifts......just need to wrap them.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Old 11-25-2012, 08:19 AM   #1164
Mean Queen
A whole zoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
It's 25 days to christmas and I'm starting to get organised for it. The tree went up last night. I put the lights up and will do the rest of the decorations this morning.

The first of the Christmas cards will get written today as well.

I've pulled out all the spare presents that I've bought through out the year. I suspect that aside from DH and DS, I may well be done with my gifts......just need to wrap them.

Now you are organized! We usually do the lights this weekend, but DH didn't even get them out so we can see which ones still work. I guess we'll try to do them next weekend. I did get a lot of shopping done over the past week, but I definitely have more to do. I ordered my cards and am waiting on them to come in. So, I'm half organized.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #1165
PrincessInOz
in

Quote:
Now you are organized! We usually do the lights this weekend, but DH didn't even get them out so we can see which ones still work. I guess we'll try to do them next weekend. I did get a lot of shopping done over the past week, but I definitely have more to do. I ordered my cards and am waiting on them to come in. So, I'm half organized.
I feel like I'm half organised as well. I should be getting the rest of my internal decorations done but all I want to do is catch up on the Dis!

Old 11-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #1166
SadieDog
Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open
Hell's Kitchen time
The thing got inside my shirt and was slithering around

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaMom001 View Post
DD and I saw Breaking Dawn on Tuesday. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSOOOMMMEEE!! DD made the pumpkin pie that we took to the Alpaca farm yesterday. People tore into that pie real fast.
My daughter and I saw it yesterday. We both liked like.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #1167
SadieDog
Hell's Kitchen time

Quote:
It was so great to see you today. We definitely need to do a babnana girls DIS meet at WDW one day. I just have to convince my DH to allow me to use our points for that so we can all stay together in style.

Your littlest Lego is such a cutie. I think he did great for being so bored.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
That would be AWESOME!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #1168
SadieDog
Hell's Kitchen time

Quote:

Looks great!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #1169
YoYoAurora

Pity my DH! It's a long list
And now back to my usual ignore all schedule
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Good morning, y'all! It's almost back to normal at our house, so I'm back! I haven't had a chance to really catch up on what y'all have been up to yet. I'll get to that later, I hope. It looks like some folks have been very busy with new tattoos (gorgeous!) and decorating.

Will someone please tell me that I'm not the only one with a house that hasn't been fully decked out for the holidays and an unfinished Christmas shopping list? I don't have any decorations up or presents wrapped, yet. I had to get folks out of the house first!

Old 11-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #1170
LegoMom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYoAurora View Post
Good morning, y'all! It's almost back to normal at our house, so I'm back! I haven't had a chance to really catch up on what y'all have been up to yet. I'll get to that later, I hope. It looks like some folks have been very busy with new tattoos (gorgeous!) and decorating.

Will someone please tell me that I'm not the only one with a house that hasn't been fully decked out for the holidays and an unfinished Christmas shopping list? I don't have any decorations up or presents wrapped, yet. I had to get folks out of the house first!

My house has nothing up for Christmas yet! But, I guess that's because I'm not there and my DH has been sick. I'll be getting right to it this coming weekend.

Had an incredible day in Disney World yesterday. There are no words to properly describe it. If anyone hasn't done MVMCP and ever has the chance, I HIGHLY recommend it!! You haven't seen Christmas magic until you've seen (in person) the castle look like it's covered in icicles and snow falling on Main Street.... At DHS, DS fell in love with RnR and rode it SIX times!!! He chickened out (literally) on ToT and we took the chicken exit out! That was new. At the MK in the evening, we did Space Mt. first thing and DS also fell in love and rode THAT six times! I did it once and that was enough. I'd try it again in the front, but my ride was in the very last seat and I found it jerky and came out with my head spinning. So while he was riding that, I made my rounds on the WEDway. I was very impressed with the CMs, who were quite diligent early in the evening to check everyone for party wrist bands, and not just when you were approaching a ride...they were stationed randomly about the park. It seemed crowded when you looked at the people around you but there were NO waits for ANY rides!! Actually Peter Pan had the highest wait at 30 minutes. Everything else seemed to peak at 10.

Anyway, I'm now enjoying my last morning on the deck at the condo. I'm letting DS sleep as late as I possibly can, but we've got to go pick up my dad in a little while. Tomorrow we have to be up at ridiculous-o'clock for our 6:30am flight.......

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: