Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #3676
BackstoryWorthy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Bob's out packing the car. Fred is in the shower. Lois is getting dressed. I'm on the Disboards. Then we're off to Port Canaveral and the Disney Fantasy. I'll be sending pictures to Dee so she can post.

For all of you traveling to the Y&B, be safe and I'll see you on the 2nd!
Safe (and fun) travels on the high seas
We may only be there for one of your work days, but even after just lurking on this board for much of 9 months, Beach Club = Teena!
Old 11-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #3677
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post
What was I thinking???? It should be SUNKEN TREASURES the unofficial drink of the BC/YC Boards!

Any chance you'll be joining us????
Working on it.

Although it looks like Teena will be away during our typical travel week (the second week in July). We haven't seen her since our trip in 2009, so that will be an important part of my planning.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #3678
ocalla
DIS Veteran

Safe Travels Teena!!!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving..............I'm turkey'd OUT!!!

Saw Twilight today and they showed a new Disney commercial!!! It warmed my heart

only 7 days to go until I get to make my ADR's
90-Honeymoon Offsite 92-offsite 93-CBR 96 - CBR 97-DXL 2000-ASMo 2000-CBR 2001-Courtyard/DD 2004-Grosvenor 07/10-YC 05/11-BC - CL 05/12 BC 06/13 CSR 07/13 - BC/Poly split 02/14-WL 08/14 - POR/Universal
Me DH DD22 DD17 Maud Marie

Old 11-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #3679
Steph H
That Loud Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Only day I know for sure I'll be there is 12/2 (Sunday). I don't have my schedule for that week yet so I'm not sure if my second day will be Monday or Saturday. I'll get my schedule when we return from the cruise on 12/1.

I start at 9:30 AM and leave at 5:45 PM. Have a safe trip and see you soon!
Yay! That gives us a good chunk of time to come see you! We'll be doing Magic Kingdom that morning and plan to do the rope drop thing, but since we'll probably be out late at MK the night before, I suspect we'll be ready to head back to the room in the afternoon. We'll stop by to see you for sure!!

Of course, you're on your cruise now and can't see this, but you can bet we'll be looking for you when you get back!!

For those there or almost...I will be joining you in 7 days!!! Can't wait!!!

GF Sugarloaf 10/05
YC CL 12/12

Trip Report: Yacht Club December 2012, How I Survived Disneyworld on Weight Watchers
Old 11-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #3680
Couchy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocalla View Post
Safe Travels Teena!!!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving..............I'm turkey'd OUT!!!

Saw Twilight today and they showed a new Disney commercial!!! It warmed my heart

only 7 days to go until I get to make my ADR's

We saw Lincoln today and also saw the new fantasyland WDW commercial. I told my DH that WDW keeps calling to me.

4 trips as a kid.2002-Westgate, 2004 -Hilton DTD, 2005 -Westgate, 2007 -Royal Sun DTD, 2008 Hilton DTD, April 2011 -Swan, Dec 2011-Dolphin/ Yacht Club , Feb 2012 -Solo@Swan , April 2012-Dolphin with our friends, june/july 2012 - Beach Club
Old 11-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #3681
deebeck
Earning My Ears

Thanks Natebenna

Thank you. Can't wait to try out Beach Club. We are driving down from phila... T minus 26 days to go.... can't wait to check in. First time driving with three kids... should be interesting. My DH and I will be playing Peter Pan and Spaceship Earth theme songs on our Ipods.

d.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #3682
dandydad12
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchy View Post
We saw Lincoln today and also saw the new fantasyland WDW commercial. I told my DH that WDW keeps calling to me.

You know what I see two chairs calling you and hubby at the beach club and Rocky coming up to you with you favorite beverage Have yourselves a happy holidays
DIXEY LANDINGS/1999 , DIXEY LANDINGS/2000 , POR/2001 , POR/2002 , POR/2003 , POR/2005 , POR/2006 , OKW/2007 , OKW/2008 , POR/2009 , POR/2010 , YBC/2011 , YBC/2012 , YBC/THV/2013 ,YBC 2013 , YBC2014 , YBC 2015

Old 11-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #3683
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaninou View Post
Hello everybody,

Sooooo excited to be planning my next trip to BCV :-)
we'll be coming with DH and DS from May 17 till May 24th (and still looking for a nice place to stay the week before to do Universal, Sea World, Wet n Wild etc...)

Can't wait to be here!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Will you be staying at one of the "Dark Side" resorts for the "Other Orlando" part of your trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by em36 View Post
My husband and I were discussing our plans for summer vacation. We had origionally planned to travel to California and take a train from Los Angeles to Seattle. As I began to explore the cost of plane tickets for four from Atlanta, train tickets in two sleeping cars, car rental, and about 12 nights in hotel rooms, the trip became quite cost prohibitive. I innocently mentioned, ha ha, that I wouldn't mind taking a week long trip to the YC again. We visited for a week this past summer and had a wonderful time. He agreed that this sounded like a good idea!!!!

I immediatly booked the YC in a GV Club room. Our dates are June 9-June16. We have told our daughters, ages 9 and 13, that we will be going to the Keys this summer. They are mildly excited about that but have mentioned that it will be sad traveling through Florida and not stopping at Disney World. We plan to surprise them with this trip. I hope we can keep it a secret until we get to DW property. Disney is absolutely their favorite place on earth.
back!

Sounds like sound logic to me!

I'll add you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
When do they remove the Holiday decorations at Beach Club? We will be staying there Jan 2-10 and would love to see it both decorated and regular look.

Also, is it possible to just boil water in those new coffee machines? If not, where could I boil water? I have a baby and I feed her formula.

Not sure about when the decorations go down, but I would think you will have a good shot at seeing the lobby both ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaAnnie View Post
You could always buy a small electric tea kettle & bring it with you. I have one at home and it boils my water when making tea or coffee. Just a suggestion.
I noticed I don't have you on the list for your split-stay. I'll add you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loweschickie View Post
We are returning to WDW April 24 to May 4. We will be starting our stay at the BCV, then over to BWV for a day.or two, then over to AKL-Kidani. We did a two resort stay last year and loved it! This year I'm planning more downtime to enjoy SAB much much more! Are official dates at BC are 4/24-4/27

Sounds like an awesome lineup of resorts!

I'll add you to the list.

Old 11-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #3684
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Post 13: Be Our Guest list

I believe I am all caught up on the thread and I have everyone listed on the Be Our Guest list. Please take a moment to look it over and let me know if you are missing or if any of the information needs to be corrected.

Thanks!

Dee
Old 11-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #3685
skatingmom
Mouseketeer

I am loving this thread! My DH, DD11, and I are staying at BCV for the first time ever June 2-9, 2013! Never thought we would be able to stay at a deluxe, but we just became DVC members and are so excited!! I'm sure I will be visiting this thread quite often over the next 6 months! TIA for all the helpful information! I've already learned so much from all of you!
Old 11-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #3686
ybcvet
Earning My Ears

Please add us to the Be Our Guest list:

March 23-27 2013 YC

Thanks!
Old 11-25-2012, 05:08 AM   #3687
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatingmom View Post
I am loving this thread! My DH, DD11, and I are staying at BCV for the first time ever June 2-9, 2013! Never thought we would be able to stay at a deluxe, but we just became DVC members and are so excited!! I'm sure I will be visiting this thread quite often over the next 6 months! TIA for all the helpful information! I've already learned so much from all of you!
and Congratulations on your DVC membership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybcvet View Post
Please add us to the Be Our Guest list:

March 23-27 2013 YC

Thanks!

Will do!

Old 11-25-2012, 05:25 AM   #3688
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Ship Shape Health Club Now Open!!! Pictures Wanted

Teena notified us a few pages back that the Ship Shape Health Club is now open after renovations this fall.

I would love to add some pictures to the first page of the thread.

If you are staying at the YC/BC/BCV now, or soon, and will be visiting the gym, if you are able to take a few pictures of the new set up, I would love to see (and use) them!

Thanks!

Dee
Old 11-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #3689
WendyWuWu
Mouseketeer

Just an update. Here at YC now. When we arrived Friday we got pixie dusted by receiving an upgrade to a water view room just steps from the lobby! Super close to everything! Had a great dinner at 'Ohana Friday night and last night had a great meal at the Turf Club. We are on a bus right now heading to MK for a before park opens reservation Crystal Palace. Spending the day at MK then on to Epcot tonight. Oh and btw its really cold here this morning. 44 degrees here at last check! Brrrrrr

Me..Wendy DH..Larry DS..Adam DN...Allie

Offsite..1992; Offsite...1995; POR..2004; CBR...2008; POFQ...2009; WL/BLT...2010; YC...2011; YC...2012; SOG...2013; YC...2014
Old 11-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #3690
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Bon Voyage Teena, Bob and Friends!

Here are a few pictures from Teena and Bob's cruise with friends:

The Fantasy:

All Aboard!

Sailaway!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: