Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #11
ScarJsMom
"We're out to discover!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones144 View Post
It is up to you. You have to do at least 7. Which would be one per stateroom. I see on some of the threads some people say they give one per stateroom, or one per guest. I don't think there are any specific rules, you just have to give at least one gift per stateroom signed up. I do not plan to do one per person, but have done a few different gifts per stateroom. Things are turning out really cute. So excited. I started making my Fish Extender this past weekend, excited to get it done also. It is a little tougher than I thought it would be, but I hope it turns out ok. How do you add a picture to your post? I would like us all to upload a picture, so that we can see each other. We will have to a meetup place and time for first day on the cruise.
Thanks for the info, I still don't know what I'm going to do for the gifts but I will think of something. Use tinypic.com for a code to import the picture, there is a "import picture" icon at the top.

ScarJsMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: