Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
Simba's Girl
DIS Veteran

Where would you stay???

We have been to Disney a bunch of times...and for a while got Disney'd out and now typically go every 3 years, but for 10 days at a time. This time in August we are spending 7 nights most likely in a GV at SSR with my ILs. While SSR is not my favorite resort, we won't be paying for those nights so I am so not complaining!

We will have 2 or 3 nights available to stay anywhere we want. We would like to stay those in a deluxe but would consider a mod, under the right circumstances. Since we will be in a villa and taking advantage of the facilities to cook, concierge would be wonderful! There are 5 of us, me & DH and 3 DDs 13,10 & 6

We have stayed at the following: SSR, OKW, BWV, POLY, VWL/WL, PORriverside, and ASSp

We are curious and considering the following: YC/BC, Contemporary (MK View?), Poly (again-we were there last time it was fantastic stayed CL), AKL, WL

YC/BC would be great for the kids b/c of the pool and the location next to Epcot (the adults' favorite resort) is fab

Contemporary with MK view would be great too

AKL and WL are a bit of an issue b/c of the room capacity issue

So curious, WWYD??? (I think I have answered my own question but want to see answers anyway) Anything I am not considering?
Simba's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: