Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #691
chocovrdmicears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness2289 View Post
So is it possible to still get a pin code AFTER booking. They don't look at your reservation as a done deal and leave you out of the pin code pool? I'm afraid to book early for that reason. I really want the QSDP.
The last time the PIN Gods smiled on us, we already had a trip booked. That was a few years ago.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #692
Abharmagic
DIS Veteran

Put a refundable deposit down on a 3 bdr rental home with it's own swimming pool for less than $600 for the entire week for the same week we booked a $5000+ plus trip at a WDW resort if a discount doesn't roll out. We are still going down but if no discounts will stay offsite and visit Sea World, Legoland, and maybe do a day at the MK and a day at EPCOT and one a Blizzard Beach (with Undercover Tourist Tix instead). No discount- no WDW resort dice for me. I made a back-up plan
April 2013
Next Trip- Labor Day 2014- SeaWorld- Aquatica- Legoland- MNSSHP- Can't wait!
Abharmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #693
sayheyrenee
Mouseketeer

I called today to see if there was a PIN associated with my name. Not yet. She said regular promotions for May will come out near the first of the year.
sayheyrenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #694
Shaden
DIS Veteran

Helllllllo .... loving this thread ... just registered for the board, my wife and I honeymooned in Disney last year, we are officially addicted. Trying to get a whole group down with us in May, first and second week, 3-11th ...

Just wondering how do you get "pin" codes ...

Otherwise, I just keep checking the site.

Although typically, the last 4 years, they have offered room discounts for this period.
Shaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #695
Shaden
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunprincess View Post
That is what I received, and that's what I have heard others saying as well.

I'm thinking after thanksgiving or beginning of December we could see a new public discount. Though, I do think they may wait until this current promotion expires on Dec 31. I hope it comes soon, though, for all of you waiting for it!

As a side note, how important do you think it is to make ADRs on the 180 day mark? My dad is so not concerned with it and the planner/OCD in me doesn't understand why we would "risk" not getting the times/days/places we want.
Can anyone give any details, via this thread or PM about what the Pin Code they were offered is/was discount wise !?!? I would greatly appreciate it ... could make for an awesome Christmas give to my wife if I could have this booked before then !

Thanks !!!

JS
Old 11-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #696
dclwonderprincess
Mouseketeer

I called today and still no pins.

Last edited by dclwonderprincess; 11-20-2012 at 05:53 PM.
dclwonderprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #697
2Pirates2Princesses
DIS Veteran

We have a room only reservation booked with a AAA discount for a family suite at Art of Animation with the hope that Disney will soon release a nice discount promotion that includes our May dates. The AAA discount is only 10%, but it is better than nothing I guess. We are happy to have a nice Plan B which is Wyndham Bonnet Creek . We have a reservation for a deluxe 2 bedroom over there at a great rate which we will be holding onto depending on what Disney decides to offer for May
2Pirates2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:53 AM   #698
LaurenM
Mouseketeer

The PIN that we currently have applied to our account is for 20%, 30%, or 35%? off of our resort stay. We booked for 30% and we are staying at POR. I am not exactly forsure on the dates, but I know that we leave the 24th, and the code expires the 23rd of May.

LaurenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #699
Shaden
DIS Veteran

gosh I want a PIN so BAD !!! lol looking May 2 or 3 to 12th ...

Looking to stay in River Side or French Quarter .. hoping they are as good as Coronado was last year !!!
Old 11-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #700
lisa-upnorth
Disney Lover

made all my dining ressies this morning!!! Now I am excited!
Got everything I wanted

Our 10 days will be spent eating at-
BOG(twice!)
Le Cellier
Sanaa
50's Primetime
Tutto Italia
Ohana's
The Wave
Rainforest Cafe at AK
Coral Reef

CAN NOT WAIT!
Old 11-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #701
3mscott
Earning My Ears

Count me in

We are in for May 15-22 at POR. Keeping my fingers crossed for a discount I can use!!
3mscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #702
nvsnot
Mouseketeer

I've booked my daughter for a 10:30 a.m. appointment at the Pirates League. I am so excited for her! This will be our first park day, first time doing a.m. extra magic hours, and my daughter's first time getting a make over.

June 7-14, 2011 TH Villas
nvsnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #703
AuroraRora
Princess

Is a person likely to have more pin options if they've already booked their trip? My schedule is extremely flexible so I can visit pretty much any time in April or May, so I've been holding off on booking until I have a better idea of while deals might be available on which dates, so that I can go on whichever dates offer the best deal/extras. That being said, when I read about people having pins associated with their names and things, it makes me wonder if we'd be better locking in our dates and seeing if we are chosen for a pin. Any advice?
July '12 - POFQ 10 days
March 2013 ASMu 5 days ......May 2013 POP 8 days...... October 2013 POP 10 days *
AuroraRora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #704
chocovrdmicears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRora View Post
Is a person likely to have more pin options if they've already booked their trip? My schedule is extremely flexible so I can visit pretty much any time in April or May, so I've been holding off on booking until I have a better idea of while deals might be available on which dates, so that I can go on whichever dates offer the best deal/extras. That being said, when I read about people having pins associated with their names and things, it makes me wonder if we'd be better locking in our dates and seeing if we are chosen for a pin. Any advice?
Honestly? I don't think it makes a bit of difference if you have a trip booked vs. not having one booked in terms of getting a PIN - If you are flexible with your dates and have patience, I would wait until a GP offer comes out - We have been the end of May the last 2 years and there has been one out for that time. Two years ago it was Free Dining and last year it was a % off rooms.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #705
chocovrdmicears
DIS Veteran

ADR time tomorrow. - Still finalizing the details.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: