Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #3661
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Happy Black Friday!!! So much fun getting up early and going out to look for things for Princess Lily and her mama!!! I'm excited about the cruise tomorrow but not nearly as excited as I am about Lily and Jeanne coming on 12/22!!!!
Try and stay out of the Walmart riots Bon Voyage!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyWuWu View Post
Just had to share. Up and heading out of the house in a few minutes. Have a 3 hour trip to Nashville to the airport, then will land in Orlando around 2pm local time. Can't wait! We'll be at YC in a few hours and supper at 'Ohana tonight! YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!! Just had to share!
Lucky!! 'Ohana is one of our favs! Have a trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post
Have a wonderful trip! I'm Black Friday'd out - started at 3:30 am!

Hope everyone in the BC/YC Family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Yikes Hope you had a successful expedition!
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 7-Sept 3 2014 Ft Lauderdale, Universal, WDW GF & GF CL
Old 11-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #3662
Springdragon2727
Earning My Ears

Oh my! I have to wade through 245 pages, lol?....

....I am such a newbie. Our trip is for March 19-24, 2013, and the company is putting us up in the Yacht club (convention use is my guess). Really looking forward to gleaning all the pages for info.....especially with 3 kids in tow!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-23-2012, 08:09 PM   #3663
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springdragon2727 View Post
....I am such a newbie. Our trip is for March 19-24, 2013, and the company is putting us up in the Yacht club (convention use is my guess). Really looking forward to gleaning all the pages for info.....especially with 3 kids in tow!
Welcome!!

Definitely read that first page, it's filled with golden knowledge. Then be sure to hit us up with your questions. We'd love to help you!

~NM
Old 11-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #3664
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springdragon2727 View Post
to this thread and to the DIS!

If you wait a couple of days, we will be starting a new thread so you can start at page 2! Need to start a new one before we hit 250 pages.

You can find lots of info and pictures on the first page of this thread and we are all here to try to answer any questions you have.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list on page 1.

Old 11-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #3665
Springdragon2727
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
to this thread and to the DIS!

If you wait a couple of days, we will be starting a new thread so you can start at page 2! Need to start a new one before we hit 250 pages.

You can find lots of info and pictures on the first page of this thread and we are all here to try to answer any questions you have.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list on page 1.

Love that, and thank you! Obviously, I m researching like mad right now, we are driving from Texas, so I might pick your news about groceries, etc, too, lol! Like stocking up ahead of time and getting use of our little mini fridge!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:13 AM   #3666
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Bob's out packing the car. Fred is in the shower. Lois is getting dressed. I'm on the Disboards. Then we're off to Port Canaveral and the Disney Fantasy. I'll be sending pictures to Dee so she can post.

For all of you traveling to the Y&B, be safe and I'll see you on the 2nd!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #3667
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Bob's out packing the car. Fred is in the shower. Lois is getting dressed. I'm on the Disboards. Then we're off to Port Canaveral and the Disney Fantasy. I'll be sending pictures to Dee so she can post.

Bon Voyage!!!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:11 AM   #3668
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post
How in the world did I not know about the loads of laundry/getting loaded scenario? I ALWAYS do a few load so laundry each trip - usually around 5 am. Do you think the grey goose slushies would keep in a refillable mug in the frig? I can always bring my own paper umbrellas!

Teena - maybe you could come to work extra early that day and join me in the laundry/party room! Or a new Mini BC/YC Dismeet staging area!
That gives a whole new meaning to "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere"

Really, Robyn, GGS at 5 am? Everyone knows that is screwdriver or Bloody Mary time!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:59 AM   #3669
natebenma
DIS Veteran

I have 2 weeks and 17 pages to go through- I am up to page 237.

to our new posters and returning friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebeck View Post
Hi all. We are new to the Beach Club. We have stayed at the Grand Floridian for 3 years in a row. We were just there during Halloween and had such Disney withdrawal, I (somehow) convinced my husband to take a road trip back to Disney. We will be there for 4 nights before Christmas.

d
I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list on Page 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangledupinsurrey View Post
This is probably a little late in replying about good views for Illuminations but I hope it helps. I was at the Yacht Club in October - wonderful stay and has made me change next year's reservation from the Grand Floridian to the Beach Club (no water views at the Yacht Club on the Disney UK site in early October!)
When is your trip next year? Would you like to be added to the Be Our Guest list???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceMonica View Post
I am BEYOND excited right now. My mom just booked Beach Club for my 21st birthday trip! I had NEVER considered ever looking into any deluxe resorts...because I thought they were all out of our budget!

WELL, Thanks to AP discounts, we were able to book with 35% off and are staying Club level at the beach club March 10-15th!

I have NEVER stayed in any disney resorts before...Go big or go home, right?

The Beach Club looks to perfect! I'm so excited I'm about to burst! I feel like a little kid again!
Fantastic!!!

I'll add you to the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique4 View Post
How long is the walk from Beach Club to the Dolphin? How long from Beach Club to Boardwalk? Just trying to plan our trip! Thanks!
Do you have a trip booked or are you still in the planning stages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagirl61 View Post
Have just changed our trip!! We are now staying at BC Villas in a 2 bedroom from 9/7/13 till 9/11/13 and then switching to 2 rooms at BC CL from 9/11 till 9/15. We have never stayed at either the Villas or the BC. Can anyone recommend a good location for the Villa? We really don't care about the view but would probably prefer something in a quiet location, not sure what to request for the on-line check-in. Thanks for your help.
I'll update the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merriwthr View Post
Hi everyone! Mom and I will be arriving at the Beach Club late on the 28th - probably around 8:00pm. We'll be staying 3 nights - until Saturday morning - when we leave for our very first DCL Cruise on the Fantasy!!

Michelle

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneylandDad View Post
After much discussion, we booked the BC/YC for our trip next Aug./Sept. Please give me your honest views of transportation at this resort. We are a bit worried as we have read some negative reviews on this--mostly the bus to MK, AK, and DTD. I am not as worried about the negative reviews of the bus to DTD as many resorts have that. I am more concerned with the bus service to the MK and AK. Please reassure us--thanks!!

I'll add you to the list.

I gave my feedback about the buses. Perhaps others have info to share as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmpark View Post
hi all - new to this site - I'm staying at the beach club next july/august and have the dining plan. great thread lost of good info.

now, there are 8 of us and I have a couple of questions if ok.
I'll add you to the list!!!

I'll be working on these changes and getting through the rest of the thread in the next day or so.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:47 AM   #3670
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Really, Robyn, GGS at 5 am? Everyone knows that is screwdriver or Bloody Mary time!

Yes, Really! Pitchers and pitchers of GGS! We are changing up the game. You are talking to the same people who aren't afraid to eat a cold slice of pizza for breakfast if it gets the job done!

~NM
Old 11-24-2012, 07:53 AM   #3671
Katesdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS

Sitting at ME waiting for the bus. Wish I was headed to YC but I guess I will settle for a week of sailing on the Fantasy. Hope FB has a good time with us old folks. See you in a week.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:07 AM   #3672
loweschickie
Earning My Ears

We are returning to WDW April 24 to May 4. We will be starting our stay at the BCV, then over to BWV for a day.or two, then over to AKL-Kidani. We did a two resort stay last year and loved it! This year I'm planning more downtime to enjoy SAB much much more! Are official dates at BC are 4/24-4/27
Old 11-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #3673
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katesdad View Post
Sitting at ME waiting for the bus. Wish I was headed to YC but I guess I will settle for a week of sailing on the Fantasy. Hope FB has a good time with us old folks. See you in a week.
Hope you get a chance to see this!!!

Bon Voyage to you, two, too!!!

Have a fabulous trip!
Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #3674
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 7-Sept 3 2014 Ft Lauderdale, Universal, WDW GF & GF CL
Old 11-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #3675
DisneyMomx7
DIS Veteran

Quote:

What was I thinking???? It should be SUNKEN TREASURES the unofficial drink of the BC/YC Boards!

Any chance you'll be joining us????

GF-2003,2004,2005,2006,2008,2009,2011,2013,2014
YC-2006,2007,2008,2014 POLY- 2006,2007,2008
BC-2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013
HRH-2004,2006, RPR-2012, 2014
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: