Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #301
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
The convenience factor is HUGE!!! And you can't get a better view, even at the dessert party. I say book it....also, I am on my 3rd glass of wine, so you might want to take that recommendation with a grain of salt...I am considering CL at AKL...but definitely AKL....DH is on board...

Watching fireworks from the lounge is pretty awesome!

They have juice boxes in the fridge at CR and my kiddos love it. Pretty expensive juice boxes though

Have you ever done CL before? You may not want to go down that road if not. Just something to consider.
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 11-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #302
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Turned on the laptop with the hopes of catching up with my RC family. I hope all my American family had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!

Jen – that stinks that you cant get the Disney Visa in Canada. So glad the teacher conference went well and the girls are doing great

DetTigsGal – hope you are still having a phenomenal time! Congrats to DS15 on his report card

Miss – I finally took it easy today, really didn’t have a choice, my body finally fought back after 2 days of non stop going

i_heart – what did you end up deciding on with POR? I still have not told DH what CR is costing us I am so sorry to hear about your Thanksgiving. I don’t talk to MIL unless she is standing in front of me and even then I try to ignore her because I really want to smack her for the things she says. I feel for you, I really do!!!

Sarah - I hope you are feeling a little more like yourself, sorry to hear the trials are not being easy on you So glad you had your family with you for the holiday!!!

Mommyrosa2 - I hope you endured Thanksgiving with the outlaws and it wasn’t completely horrible. Oh and yes, alcohol definitely helps in those situations

Linda – I haven’t stayed at AKL yet, but I agree with you, I love coffee on the balcony!!!!

Jeanette – I am sorry DH was so stressed with DS and it is putting a crimp in your Jan plans Yep, we need to count our blessings each and every day, no matter how long or hard those days are. You are an amazing woman being able to help so many!

Ginny – YAY for already planning for your next trip! I haven’t given up my YC res for Feb, just in case the kiddos don’t love CR in Dec, in my heart I don’t think it is going to compare, but have to make the kiddos happy, but Feb will definitely be CR or YC

Christine – Happy Belated Birthday!

Candace – yay on the decorations and shopping! Sounds like someone is in the holiday spirit for sure!!! I hope you are enjoying that wine

And of course hello to Heather, Marie, Janet, Deena, and everyone else!!!

Well, I can positively say there was no wait on the passholder line tonight Happy Hanukkah to us! A week from tomorrow morning we will be checking in at CR Atrium Club Level!!!!!

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #303
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post

Watching fireworks from the lounge is pretty awesome!

They have juice boxes in the fridge at CR and my kiddos love it. Pretty expensive juice boxes though

Have you ever done CL before? You may not want to go down that road if not. Just something to consider.
Nope, havent dont CL on land, only on water Thankfully CR CL isnt available for our Feb dates. Since the whole 14th floor will be under renovations, the 12th floor will be hard to come by. But I do know YC CL is avail for those dates

My Trip Reports:

Old 11-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #304
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Turned on the laptop with the hopes of catching up with my RC family. I hope all my American family had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!

Jen – that stinks that you cant get the Disney Visa in Canada. So glad the teacher conference went well and the girls are doing great

Well, I can positively say there was no wait on the passholder line tonight Happy Hanukkah to us! A week from tomorrow morning we will be checking in at CR Atrium Club Level!!!!!

Melissa
Thanks Melissa...and may I dance with you about CR Atrium Club Level????
Old 11-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #305
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Thanks Melissa...and may I dance with you about CR Atrium Club Level????
Joining in...I think you're gonna love it, but you're in trouble!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 11-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #306
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Joining in...I think you're gonna love it, but you're in trouble!!!

Hi Candace ! Thank goodness we can never afford CL! That would be very bad!
Old 11-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #307
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Candace ! Thank goodness we can never afford CL! That would be very bad!
I honestly wish we never did it!!! It's great, but still hard to justify the money if that's possible.

DH and I were talking last night and we are very satisfied with our pool view AKL room but if we get closer to the trip and have some extra money and CL is available with our discount, we will jump on it!

We did book WL CL only 46 days out after all....

I think we are hooked on deluxes though...for the inside corridors alone. Weird bit true.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL

Last edited by Mousemommy1; 11-23-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #308
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I honestly wish we never did it!!! It's great, but still hard to justify the money if that's possible.

DH and I were talking last night and we are very satisfied with our pool view AKL room but if we get closer to the trip and have some extra money and CL is available with our discount, we will jump on it!

I think we are hooked on deluxes though...for the inside corridors alone. Weird it true.
I know, my heart is pulling me back to the Poly....and DH just found out he is getting a nice bonus at the end of the year. Yikes...who knows.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #309
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know, my heart is pulling me back to the Poly....and DH just found out he is getting a nice bonus at the end of the year. Yikes...who knows.
I know you're gonna be at Poly, I've already called it.

PAST TRIPS:
Old 11-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #310
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know you're gonna be at Poly, I've already called it.
Yes you have dear haven't you???...
Old 11-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #311
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1

I think we are hooked on deluxes though...for the inside corridors alone. Weird it true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3

I know I really can't justify the expense, especially with DH's job fate so iffy. BUT it is only for 2 nights and I figure after the past month of my recovery and DS's upcoming endoscopy ( and the horrific experience we had with his August endoscopy) it is sooo very needed!!! I think it will be a weekend to remember for sure!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:

Old 11-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #312
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Can I ask you guys a question??? Way personal, and probably wine induced...

PAST TRIPS:
Old 11-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #313
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post

DetTigsGal – hope you are still having a phenomenal time! Congrats to DS15 on his report card

Miss – I finally took it easy today, really didn’t have a choice, my body finally fought back after 2 days of non stop going

i_heart – what did you end up deciding on with POR? I still have not told DH what CR is costing us I am so sorry to hear about your Thanksgiving. I don’t talk to MIL unless she is standing in front of me and even then I try to ignore her because I really want to smack her for the things she says. I feel for you, I really do!!!

Sarah - I hope you are feeling a little more like yourself, sorry to hear the trials are not being easy on you So glad you had your family with you for the holiday!!!

Mommyrosa2 - I hope you endured Thanksgiving with the outlaws and it wasn’t completely horrible. Oh and yes, alcohol definitely helps in those situations

Linda – I haven’t stayed at AKL yet, but I agree with you, I love coffee on the balcony!!!!

Jeanette – I am sorry DH was so stressed with DS and it is putting a crimp in your Jan plans Yep, we need to count our blessings each and every day, no matter how long or hard those days are. You are an amazing woman being able to help so many!

Ginny – YAY for already planning for your next trip! I haven’t given up my YC res for Feb, just in case the kiddos don’t love CR in Dec, in my heart I don’t think it is going to compare, but have to make the kiddos happy, but Feb will definitely be CR or YC

Christine – Happy Belated Birthday!

Candace – yay on the decorations and shopping! Sounds like someone is in the holiday spirit for sure!!! I hope you are enjoying that wine

And of course hello to Heather, Marie, Janet, Deena, and everyone else!!!

Melissa
I'm still holding my GF/Dolphin ressies. I discovered some unexpected money in my mother's estate and I think I'm staying put. I can't think of a better way to spend money that I don't want than on something that we loved to do together

Atrium Club! Woohoo! Happy Hannukah indeed I think you are going to love it. The flatbreads in the lounge are
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 11-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #314
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
of course!
Old 11-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #315
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ask away! And for the record, I agree with the inside corridor thing.

Jenny - You are so going to land at the Poly!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: