Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
princessap
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,189

augh....might have to downgrade from Poly to ????

Due to unforseen circumstances, we might have to downgrade our stay from the poly to a moderate
I really don't want to but would rather downgrade then not go at all....was contemplating the POR royal rooms??
there will be DH, myself, DD5, DD4, and DD 8 months. It is only for three nights and we are doing one day at MK only....what would everyone suggest IF I do have to switch
My DH doesn't want to so we are waiting but with the discounts I am nervous that if I wait nothing will be available....thanks

UPDATED: we are staying at the poly still!!!!! YAHOO!!!!

Last edited by princessap; 12-12-2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: update
princessap is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.