Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #106
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Been searching for a November 2013 thread!!!! Hooray!!!! We will be staying at CBR with at least 16 people from November 14TH-24TH. Hoping to beat both Veteran's day and Thanksgiving crowds.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #107
denisea51
Mouseketeer

Glad to come across this thread. We will be staying at BWI Nov 9 - 12. I am very interested in finding out the dates of 2013 F&W Festival. Also if anyone has any information on car services or any means of transportation from Tampa Port to DW besides renting a car.

TIA Denise
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #108
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Pretty quiet thread. I was hoping there would be more crazy early planners like myself wanting to talk about their trips. I already have where I want to eat picked out. Hahaha!!! Guess it is too early for most. Just wondering if the *official* threads that I see for other months in 2013 are started by moderators or are they just people naming them that? I didn't see a November one yet.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #109
MomToAp1699
Mouseketeer

I have been planning for about 8 months now but until we know free dining dates I can't make 100% decisions on where we are eating. If they offer free dining then we will stay moderate and upgrade to deluxe dining. If not just a mod with regular dining plan.

MomToAp1699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #110
Blessed_wth_Triplets
DIS Veteran

I'm with ya! I'm checking out airfare right now...over $300!!! ugh. Hoping to hear from people there now.....hoping there is a FD BB to give us planners future hope
Blessed_wth_Triplets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #111
MomToAp1699
Mouseketeer

Airfare is what kills my planning. It's 3 of us on this trip unless my 19 year old is able to go. If she goes she will be booking separately. So I have to watch for deals for her.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #112
GusGus77
DIS Veteran

We are going with extended family in November. My parents, possibly sister, and brother, sil, and nieces. Everyone is technically on their own since we are all doing DCL after which my pants are taking care of. Of the group we are the resident Disney experts so they are all looking to us for advice. But everyone ultimately is "on their own" so I don't know if we are even staying at the same resorts or what. It is kinda screwy. I think everyone has decided to go for a week. I am going to wait and see what discounts are announced to determine where my family is staying. We were at POR in October in the royal guest rooms and loved it. Last year we were at POP and I loved that'll!i would love to do AoA, but the LM rooms just seem way too far a walk from the busses and food court. (We will have a turns 3 on the trip and 5 yr old) but the family suites are just too expensive there. So we will prob do POP or POR. Unless there is an awesome room discount and no free dining (we have done free dining the past two years and LOVE it as it has saved our family a ton of money) then maybe we can consider deluxe. (In my dreams! Lol. We really splurged for the moderate this year and never would have if we knew we were going back next year. My parents sprung that on us in the middle of our trip this year. We weren't supposed to go until 2014 but they decided to move it up a year!)

Anyway...I am still excited for November but aren't planning much until I know what discounts will be offered. Then I can decide for sure dates since we are flexible on our arrival date, hotel, and if we fly or drive!
GusGus77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #113
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

We are hoping for free dining too! But I am already booked with the dining plan. We will be with a group of 14 or more. I have booked a few of our family members packages. We are staying at Caribbean Beach, by choice of family members. We will be going on future trips and they likely won't, so I let them choose where to stay. Touring wise, we will be going off in different directions, but we will be together for a couple meals plus in the evening at the resort.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #114
MomToAp1699
Mouseketeer

We are going whether we get free dining or not. Plan to book with our agent sometime soon.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #115
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

I think there will be reasonable airfare once all the airlines start releasing their rates. Or maybe that is just wishful thinking?
Old 11-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #116
MomToAp1699
Mouseketeer

If its wishful thinking than we are heading the right place for wishes.

Old 11-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #117
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Thinking on it....
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #118
Zooshoveller
WAR EAGLE

We are tentatively making plans for next Thanksgiving week!

We went a couple of weeks ago. First time for DH and the kids. DH loved it so much that we are postponing our anniversary trip to Belize and headed back to Disney! Nervous about the crowds.

Food & Wine & No Kids ~ A 2nd Honeymoon

Zooshoveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #119
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToAp1699 View Post
If its wishful thinking than we are heading the right place for wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooshoveller View Post
We are tentatively making plans for next Thanksgiving week!
Nervous about the crowds.
Probably more crowded than your last trip, but it should still be managable. Do you use a touring plan or just go with the flow?
Old 11-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #120
Ciorsdah
Mouseketeer

Hi guys!

I'm heading to WDW from Scotland on the 1st of November next year, staying for 14 nights, leaving on the 15th of November staying at the Yacht Club.

So far, flights haven't been released for my dates, but I'm planning on leaving Edinburgh on the 30th of October, overnight flight then a night in Bonnet Creek on the 31st of October ( we have a free nights stay voucher) to make sure that our first day on our 14 day tickets will be a full day in the parks!!

I'll be spending my 29th birthday in the parks too, so I'm really excited about this trip!!
Ciorsdah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: