Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #46
irisheyes123
DIS Veteran

Well done Rachel thats wonderful Well done wifey great loss

Sorry I keep forgetting to update I lost 1 lb this week only 5lbs to go but don't mind if I don't lose it before christmas as long as I lose a few more

Old 11-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #47
irenep
DIS Veteran

I just started yet another diet on Monday-not so much for Christmas, but hoping to go skiing in March and can't fit my ski-wear
If I lose a few pounds before Christmas though I will be very pleased .
I am counting calories and using My Fitness Pal App - and the dog is getting lots of extra walks
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #48
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
Whoo hoo another two pound loss this week for me, must be doing something right still! Best wishes to everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisheyes123 View Post
Sorry I keep forgetting to update I lost 1 lb this week only 5lbs to go but don't mind if I don't lose it before christmas as long as I lose a few more
Well done on your loses girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by irenep View Post
I just started yet another diet on Monday-not so much for Christmas, but hoping to go skiing in March and can't fit my ski-wear
I am counting calories and using My Fitness Pal App - and the dog is getting lots of extra walks
Good luck with your first weigh-in Irene

Old 11-23-2012, 08:17 AM   #49
wifey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by irenep
That's great news you will feel so much healthier for losing the weight and enjoy the exercising, that app is pretty neat and you can always find time for extra walks when the weather is better. I love a walk out when the weather is fresh and crisp outside. Good luck with your goals and keep in touch.

Food Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2204927

Trip Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286975

Trip Report 2007 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1508500[img]

June 1998 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2000 AS Music Jazz 2510, September 2002 SpringHill Suites MV, February 2004 AS Movies Purdey 4960, June 2005 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLRP Last trip 21st June 2007 AS Movies,September 2009 First time at Port Orleans French Quarter,Next trip Yacht club (club level)August 2013
Me DH NielDS Ethan
Old 11-27-2012, 04:38 AM   #50
irisheyes123
DIS Veteran

Lost another 1lb this week

Old 11-28-2012, 12:39 AM   #51
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Lost another 1lb this week
Well done Jamie on losing another pound

Old 12-03-2012, 03:44 AM   #52
wifey
DIS Veteran

Hi girls and well done all of you, I have lost 4 pounds this week .I have seen my GP recently who is impressed with my weight loss so far , he says I'm doing really well and it's better for my health so I'm trying to stick to my targets and then I have to think hard about keeping all the weight off. I must admit I do feel better about how I look now but the cold damp weather is not good for my health so I need to look after myself a bit more ( blood disorder causes pain in my extremities and ulcers and arthritis). Keep safe and keep up the great work and I will pop back next week for an update.

June 1998 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2000 AS Music Jazz 2510, September 2002 SpringHill Suites MV, February 2004 AS Movies Purdey 4960, June 2005 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLRP Last trip 21st June 2007 AS Movies,September 2009 First time at Port Orleans French Quarter,Next trip Yacht club (club level)August 2013
Me DH NielDS Ethan
Old 12-03-2012, 05:28 AM   #53
irenep
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi girls and well done all of you, I have lost 4 pounds this week .
That's great - well done

After 2 weeks using my fitness pal I didn't lose anything - think it was giving me too much credit for the exercise I was doing.

Anyway, have now switched to SW and lost 2lbs this week
Old 12-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #54
irisheyes123
DIS Veteran

Well done girls both are great losses I lost another 1lb this week so chuffed with myself I'm off to Pizza Hut today not so great for my diet but I don't eat cheese so that knocks off a few calories .

Old 12-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #55
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Hi girls and well done all of you, I have lost 4 pounds this week
Quote:
Originally Posted by irenep View Post
That's great - well done

After 2 weeks using my fitness pal I didn't lose anything - think it was giving me too much credit for the exercise I was doing.

Anyway, have now switched to SW and lost 2lbs this week
Quote:
Well done girls both are great losses I lost another 1lb this week so chuffed with myself I'm off to Pizza Hut today not so great for my diet but I don't eat cheese so that knocks off a few calories .
Well done girls, I am impressed with all your losses. At this time of year it can be hard to keep motivated, but you're all doing incredibly well, keep up the good work

Old 12-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #56
irisheyes123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandymouse View Post
Well done girls, I am impressed with all your losses. At this time of year it can be hard to keep motivated, but you're all doing incredibly well, keep up the good work
Thanks Mandy it sure is hard this time of year all that good Christmas food I have stocked up a little and going to have a nice treat over Christmas . I did really good in Pizza Hut 2 slices of pepperoni pizza no cheese and 2 chicken wings and a small amount of fries it could have been so much worse lol

Old 12-10-2012, 04:09 AM   #57
wifey
DIS Veteran

Thanks for your encouragement Mandy and girls, our son turned 13 last Saturday and we had a big tea donuts, cookies , cake etc but I still managed a STS week not put any back on which was fantastic.
Back to being careful for the lead into the holidays and beyond, I'm not going to avoid holiday food but only have tasters of things I used to over indulge in I just hope my will power keeps up. Still have much more weight to chip off until I get close to my target for next summer.

Me DH NielDS Ethan
Old 12-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #58
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Time for me to restart my diet. I've got a bit to lose this time too.

It would be fair to say I definitely ate for two this pregnancy and put far too much weight on (though I did enjoy every minute of it lol). Two days After Charlie was born in October I had ended up seriously ill with Sepsis. I spent time in Intensive Care and then a high dependency ward. Overall I was in for 2 weeks being pumped full of all sorts of weird and wonderful drugs and in the 13nights I was in I managed to gain a whopping 20lbs on top of the weight I was 2 days after birth.

So all in all I have around 3stone to lose. I'm going to centre parcs for my birthday in March so i would like to have lost a good amount by then.
I have rejoined Weight Watchers as I managed to lose 3.5 stone on this after the birth of my daughter. I rejoined on Wednesday 28th November after I got the all clear at my 6 week checkup. I plan to just take it slowly for the first few weeks and have a few days (maybe a week) off over Xmas lol.

I lost 5lbs in my first week (I always lose a lot on my first week lol). I'm aiming for 1lb to 2lbs a week
Old 12-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #59
jjk

Pete and I wait and watch some lovely baby lizards
I have always booked myself
"Play Up Pompey"

well done to everybody that has lost

I have had a mini blip one to many Christmas Parties mean I have gained 1lb its the first time ive gained in months so IM not too disapointed and I had fun doing it. Firmly back on track now and hoping to shift a couple of 1lbs before Christmas

[/IMG]

2000 Disneyland paris 2003 Ramada inn 2004 Quality inn plaza2005 Cumbrian lakes2006 Emerald Island July and December2007 Emerald Island May and July2008 Emerald Island and Contemporary Resort2009 Saratoga Springs 2010 Animal Kingdom lodge2011HRH Animal KingdomLodge 2012Holiday inn Miami ocean front /Animal Kingdom lodge
Old 12-11-2012, 12:36 AM   #60
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for your encouragement Mandy and girls, our son turned 13 last Saturday and we had a big tea donuts, cookies , cake etc but I still managed a STS week not put any back on which was fantastic.
Back to being careful for the lead into the holidays and beyond, I'm not going to avoid holiday food but only have tasters of things I used to over indulge in I just hope my will power keeps up. Still have much more weight to chip off until I get close to my target for next summer.
Well done on STS, it's great to see how focussed you are, I think you're going to be fine over the festive holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
Time for me to restart my diet. I've got a bit to lose this time too.

It would be fair to say I definitely ate for two this pregnancy and put far too much weight on (though I did enjoy every minute of it lol). Two days After Charlie was born in October I had ended up seriously ill with Sepsis. I spent time in Intensive Care and then a high dependency ward. Overall I was in for 2 weeks being pumped full of all sorts of weird and wonderful drugs and in the 13nights I was in I managed to gain a whopping 20lbs on top of the weight I was 2 days after birth.

So all in all I have around 3stone to lose. I'm going to centre parcs for my birthday in March so i would like to have lost a good amount by then.
I have rejoined Weight Watchers as I managed to lose 3.5 stone on this after the birth of my daughter. I rejoined on Wednesday 28th November after I got the all clear at my 6 week checkup. I plan to just take it slowly for the first few weeks and have a few days (maybe a week) off over Xmas lol.

I lost 5lbs in my first week (I always lose a lot on my first week lol). I'm aiming for 1lb to 2lbs a week
Great start Laura Good Luck for reaching your first target in March

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk View Post
well done to everybody that has lost

I have had a mini blip one to many Christmas Parties mean I have gained 1lb its the first time ive gained in months so IM not too disapointed and I had fun doing it. Firmly back on track now and hoping to shift a couple of 1lbs before Christmas
Well done on only putting a pound on Rachel, you've done so well, I think you can let yourself off for the odd pound gain here and there

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: