Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
queendisney
DIS Veteran

How much!

Oh good grief and heavens above....Just had the blind man come round to give me a quote for my conservatory blinds (bet you thought blind as in no sight) and I could have gone to WDW on the money it's just cost me!!

Gonna sit down now with a glass of wine and commiserate at being totally broke. I knew they were going tobe expensive but lordy They will look great but just can't believe how much they cost and its only a tiny little conservatory..The blind man left with a spring in his step though

Just needed to get that off my chest.

Walt Disney World resort 18 times, off resort 2 times. Disneyland Paris approx. 20 times. Disneyland California.
queendisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
higgy66
I have to force myself to go on Splash Mountain so the kids won't end up like me - a baby!

We have a 30ft conservatory which we've had for years and I daren't get a quote!

Luckily we have a 6ft conifer hedge at the bottom of our garden so it's very private! However I dread to think how much heat we loose in winter

Bet you can't wait now!
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
queendisney
DIS Veteran

30ft conservatory...!!!!! Blimey you could buy a WHOLE house in Florida for the cost of the blinds...

We are also very private but one of our neighbours if they stuck their heads out of the bedroom window would be able to see straight in as we are on a hill and our ground floor is level with their 1st floor...

Very much looking forward to them being fitted now then I can put my little christmas tree up in there.

Walt Disney World resort 18 times, off resort 2 times. Disneyland Paris approx. 20 times. Disneyland California.
queendisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:06 AM   #4
higgy66
I have to force myself to go on Splash Mountain so the kids won't end up like me - a baby!

The only down size to having a conservatory so large is we get lumbered hosting all the family parties! Now the cost of those could definitely buy me a home in Florida!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: