Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
wdwtwins
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Smile Any upcoming trips? Now- 2013?!

My family and I are going February 6-13 2013! Anyone else coming around then or anytime soon? I'M SO EXCITED!!

wdwtwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
Orreed
Olivia

Nice! I am also going late January early Febaury! It is killing me although because we can't book until my dads house closes in mid-DecemberIt's killing me haha. I do all the planning and it is driving me a little crazy. Have a great trip! I am SO EXCITED also!
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

I am going December 12 through that weekend! It'll be my fifth trip to the World! And we get to see WWOHP and my grandparents who I haven't seen since they moved to florida about a year ago.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #4
Oswald lover
Hylian

Talking REALLY soon!

IM SO EXCITED!!!
Oswald lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #5
wdwtwins
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Ahh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Nice! I am also going late January early Febaury! It is killing me although because we can't book until my dads house closes in mid-DecemberIt's killing me haha. I do all the planning and it is driving me a little crazy. Have a great trip! I am SO EXCITED also!
Ahhhh! YAY! And awwwh, I bet! I definitely leave the planning to my mom; WAYY to stressful for me! And thanks, you too! And MEEE TOOOO! ONLY 78 MORE DAYS!!

Last edited by wdwtwins; 11-20-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #6
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
I am going December 12 through that weekend! It'll be my fifth trip to the World! And we get to see WWOHP and my grandparents who I haven't seen since they moved to florida about a year ago.
OMG. I LOVE GOING DURING DECEMBER! The decorations, the trees, wreaths, ahh.. I could go on forever!

How exciting! I'm not a huggeeee HP fan, but I would LOVE to go! It's so neat to see everything come to life! It just looks awesome to live as a Wizard.. Hm.. Anyways..

Awwh! Sounds like fun I couldn't stand it if my grandparents move! I'd miss them to much!

Well, it sounds like your trip to Florida will be jammed packed! But OMG so much fun during December!!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #7
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald lover View Post

IM SO EXCITED!!!
OMGGGGGG!!!!!! How exciting!!! I'm so jealous! But AHH SO SOON!! How long are y'all staying? Have you made a PTR?! (If you didn't it's fine just wondering haha) What's the schedule looking like?
OH MY GOODNESS. I just realized that I haven't made a ticker! :Lemme get to that!

P.S. Sorry for all the questions, just so excited!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #8
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwtwins View Post
OMG. I LOVE GOING DURING DECEMBER! The decorations, the trees, wreaths, ahh.. I could go on forever!

How exciting! I'm not a huggeeee HP fan, but I would LOVE to go! It's so neat to see everything come to life! It just looks awesome to live as a Wizard.. Hm.. Anyways..

Awwh! Sounds like fun I couldn't stand it if my grandparents move! I'd miss them to much!

Well, it sounds like your trip to Florida will be jammed packed! But OMG so much fun during December!!
I've never been during December. My family and I are super pumped. I hope you have a great trip too!
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #9
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
I've never been during December. My family and I are super pumped. I hope you have a great trip too!
Wowww.. I bet I just sounded crazy! I'm just so hyper because of everyone's upcoming trips! And trust me, you will! I mean, it's like 2 of the best things at one time! Disney and Christmas!

Old 11-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #10
CowboyErin

As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly...
Happiness is a warm puppy

I'm going for my birthday in December and I'm also going the first week of March. (:

CowboyErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
Chocolab23
Disney Dreaming

We're going to the world for my birthday January 25-February 2!!!!
2013-Going to celebrate my birthday the best way!-PORLet your Hart be your guide/January 2013 PTR
2013-Alex's Unbirthday trip-POR"A Very Merry Unbirthday!" DEC 2013 PTR
Chocolab23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
wdwtwins

Woo hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolab23 View Post
We're going to the world for my birthday January 25-February 2!!!!
How awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to WDW during my birthday! When we go, it'll be my mom's on the 6th, and mine and my twin sister's on the 7th! And the weather during February is normally okay.. One year it was FREEZING and the next it was cool, but not too cold! But I love when the CMs say Happy Birthday to me! It makes me so happy! Anyways, have a great trip!

Old 11-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #13
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyErin View Post
I'm going for my birthday in December and I'm also going the first week of March. (:
Dude, I'm loving all these future birthday trips! This is awesome!! OOHHH.. I love December! Ahh.. all the pretty decorations and trees! And I've never been in March, although it seems like it'd be a nice weather time! Have fun on your trips!

Old 11-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #14
Bergeron37
Earning My Ears

We are going for my birthday in December anything we should check out
Bergeron37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #15
Oswald lover
Hylian

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwtwins View Post
OMGGGGGG!!!!!! How exciting!!! I'm so jealous! But AHH SO SOON!! How long are y'all staying? Have you made a PTR?! (If you didn't it's fine just wondering haha) What's the schedule looking like?
OH MY GOODNESS. I just realized that I haven't made a ticker! :Lemme get to that!

P.S. Sorry for all the questions, just so excited!
yeah. yeah it is REALLY soon! we are staying for 9 days and then the day right after, we are going on the Disney Dream Cruise. Idk what a PTR is, but if you tell me i will answer. the schedual is that we will go to Animal Kingdom 1 day, Hollywood studios for 1 day, Magic Kingdom for 3 days, and Epcot for 3 days. Thats how its looking at the moment. Its driving me crazy having to wait!
Oswald lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: