Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
tcp0421
DIS Veteran

painful feet

I know this topic has been on here many of times. I really need advice on what shoes to wear at the Parks. I had three different surgeries done on my feet while I was in high school. I am in my late late thirty's now. Also I suffer from my feet swelling. That is something new for me. I put on a pair of socks and walk around for the day my feet swell up terrible. I have tried flip flops they just hurt me feet during the day. So a pair if sneakers it is for me. By half way into the day I am in so much pain between the swelling and the pain from having bad feet. We are annual passholders and I have actually been putting off going to Disney because of this problem. I have tried the croc flip flops. OMG I could not walk by the end of the day. I actually thought I broke a bone in my one foot. Went to the dr the next because I could not walk without severe pain. He said it was some kind of a "stress fracture" . I think that's what he said it was. If anyone suffers from what I do please let me know.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: