Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #3331
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.

I read that Marlena plays a smarter game on Kristen in the coming weeks. I can't wait to see that.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #3332
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

So what did everyone think about the Flashback episode. Hope looks the same. I think they showed this one so we could see what Kristen did to Doc but it didn't really give any background at all. That wedding dress was somethng else. I do miss Ivan and Vivian. And the old Celaste.

On to the now. I do not thing Gabby will abort that baby. This will tie Rafe family with the Brady's forever. Not sure how this is suppose to play out , it happened when Sonny and Will weren't together, Nick still seems to care for Gabby so I don't think he will bail. So the purpose for this storyline is what?

Daniel/Jenifer/Maggie I just fastforward though that. Why is he having the shakes so bad now when he didn't in the last storyline with Nicole.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #3333
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I don't think Gabby will abort, that's too easy. You have Sami & Lucas becoming grandparents, Marlena, Roman, Kate great-grandparents, Rafe an uncle, how Sonny & Will will deal with it, how Gabby & Nick deal with it. I think Sonny & Will will raise the baby.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #3334
Angelrose
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)

AHHHHH the memories that brought back. I do miss Ivan and his Madame. Hope looked so much better with a few pounds on her. Wish they had brought back that Celeste.

Spoiler Alert.

I read that Gabi doesn't go through with the abortion and Nick and Will agree that Nick will claim the baby as his and Will won't tell Sonny that it is his baby.

I'm assuming that somehow Chad will find out and make trouble for Gabi and Will to make her pay for his losing Melanie.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #3335
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
AHHHHH the memories that brought back. I do miss Ivan and his Madame. Hope looked so much better with a few pounds on her. Wish they had brought back that Celeste.

Spoiler Alert.

I read that Gabi doesn't go through with the abortion and Nick and Will agree that Nick will claim the baby as his and Will won't tell Sonny that it is his baby.

I'm assuming that somehow Chad will find out and make trouble for Gabi and Will to make her pay for his losing Melanie.
Well it is a who's the real daddy all over again. Only difference is the real daddy knows but everyone else doesn't. That should be interesting and blow up in there faces. Not sure why they have to have it a secret though. I think Sonny would understand , not as if they were together then and Nick is understanding if he is doing that.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #3336
Angelrose

But then there wouldn't be any conflict! We have to have conflict or there wouldn't be anything to write a show about.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #3337
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
But then there wouldn't be any conflict! We have to have conflict or there wouldn't be anything to write a show about.
So true or nothing for me to yell at the tv about either.

But the baby won't get a Horton Christmas ball if people don't know the truth. After all he/she is Lucas grandchild.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #3338
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I knew that they were going to hook Brady and Kristen up but it makes me cringe. She helped raise him
Old 11-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #3339
Angelrose

Yes that is making me cringe too. She even looks too old for him. ICK!
Old 12-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #3340
NAB

Well you better close you eyes on Monday's show then, it is going to happen between Brady and Kristen. She totally set that one up.

I was happy when they brought Nick back but I wish he would just go away now. I have a feeling they are going to get married for real. How dumb is that. It is a baby and the 21st century people.

And please can they back burner Daniel for a while. I know it is not going to happen since Chloe is back in Jan. but I am really tired of seeing him and Jen.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #3341
Angelrose

I agree NAB. Nick is getting weird again. He is pushing Gabi into marrying him.

I too am so very tired of Daniel and Jen. I think it rather strange that she is having these feeling for Daniel and poor Jack is not even cold. Just gives me the willies. It's been three years and I am still not "over" my DH death. I never will be. Of course I am a lot older than Jen, but still.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #3342
brennicksmom
!!!

Does anyone else think Jack will come back to life since they never had his funeral?

June 2004 All Star Movies, June 2005 All Star Movies, June 2006 POP Century, June 2007 POP Century, June 2008 POP Century, June 2009 POP/POLY split stay, February 2010 POP Century, June 2011 POP Century, May 2012 POP Century
Old 12-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #3343
Angelrose

Not until they get new writers.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #3344
brennicksmom
!!!

Lol. That's true. How many times has this writer killed off Jack now?

June 2004 All Star Movies, June 2005 All Star Movies, June 2006 POP Century, June 2007 POP Century, June 2008 POP Century, June 2009 POP/POLY split stay, February 2010 POP Century, June 2011 POP Century, May 2012 POP Century
Old 12-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #3345
NAB

So didn't anyone think it odd for Sami and E.J to be lying on the office floor doing work? Especially her in a skirt and all.

Then it was even odder that they didn't take the kids back to Sami's to go to bed and that they stayed at Jennifer's.

I heard there is going to be a wedding in Jan. that must be Gabi and Nick. I'm sure if Chad has anything to do about it , it will not happen.

They finally had Marlena looking good today instead of in that lavender colour, her hair was done too. But then they countered that with Kristen looking really good in high boots too.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: