Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #31
Thumper_Man's Wife
DIS Veteran

I'm all in...

Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland

We Hopped All The Way To Disneyland Just For Some Dis Meets
Thumper_Man's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #32
orangecats2
All I want is Disney, Crocs and Vera Bradley

The gang's all here...

I didn't know Ponderosa's were still open any where. All the ones in this area closed several years ago.
Vegas: 95-Hacienda, 00-Excalibur, 01-Monte Carlo, 02-Luxor, 05-TI, 07-Tropicana, 10-NY NY
orangecats2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #33
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
You skipped me ....waaahhhhhhhhh !!!!!
Oh geez, There there little Susan, Nebo didn't mean to leave you out, he just get's a little feeble minded now and then

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliej_vk View Post
I am in!!! And going to be in Disney at the same time too!!!! I totally agree with your le cellier reasoning for the candle light too, we are doing the same thing!
HI Nat, glad to have you join in. We'll be at Le Cellier for lunch on Friday I'm pretty sure, with Whoopi as our host that night

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Can you please get one of those camera's that you attach to yourself and it faces your face so we can just watch.

I wish I could have a camera from "behind " my eyes, so you all can see, or not see , what it is for me, I think you'd then be amazed that the injury total isn't worse than it is.
I am open though for ideas for maybe really short , quick little videos, kind of like I've done for our room descriptions lately. Any other thoughts for some?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc at last ! View Post
Looking forward to the next TR - love your style -

Ha, see that Ponzi?

at least your writing style !

Oh, um, never mind.

Have never been to Universal because it has never interested me so it will be interesting to read your comparison.

Oh, you are needlessly depriving yourself of some good times, really. In my opinion, Uni has some rides that Disney can't touch. I still say that Spiderman is the best ride/attraction in North America, and I've been to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, all of Disney, Cedar Point and King's Island.

Hope you and Diane have a great and safe vacation.
Happy Thanksgiving to all !
And a happy Turkey Day to all of you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper_Man View Post
Just one? This was yours wasn't it?

Oh I thought you said you had a FAT tire. And I was going to say "you didn't invite."
Funny, is tha a local beer? Any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp'ersmom View Post
I was not so much pointing out your typo as I was seizing an opportunity to use my innuendo joke ( which nobody mentioned BTW)
Irene, I didn't realize it was in the TITLE that I made the typo, and to be honest, well, I didn't get the joke, can you help without getting in trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz1121 View Post
Oh-oh-oh-oh, Everybody was KUNG FU FIGHTING!!!!

Oh, why did you go and do that and put that dang song back in my head? How cruel.

I can't wait to read about your trip Nebo!! I haven't been to Universal in years so I can't wait to read your take on everything, in particular the Harry Potter part!

Please, please do yourself a huge favor and try to be safe! Remember, as Marita taught us in the last TR......Safe-D begins with me.
I ALWAYS TRY to be safe, but it only works so far. Can you imagine if I DIDN"T try at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage_Gal View Post
LOL, Buzz. I even took a pic of a name tag. If I ever can get my phone-computer skills aligned, I will post it, along with the special zebra domes for Ponzi.
Face it, if somebody told you a quote from you was coming up next post, how long before you would have suspected that the safety spiel would be it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkondz View Post
<sigh> I just finished reading the last chapter of the last TR. Saw the link. Posting this. Haven't read any of the previous two pages.

Geesh, you look so distraught about it. I'm sorry.
Look at it this way, in a few days I'll be gone again and you'll have a vacation for awhile, don't have to worry about any posting at all if you don't want to, well, except for the other threads.

Back later... but wanted to post that I'm here too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewmess View Post
In my family it's called "Galaxy Hopping." It's a woman thing, I think. You know exactly where you're going with your thoughts, but men just can't keep up.

What he said...wrote...whatever - I'm in!
For some reason I can't remember hyour name, and I don't always like calling you sewer rat, so would you mind tellingh me again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecats2 View Post
The gang's all here...

but this one I remember;
it's O Kitty Squared.
Was that your head I saw stuck through the belly of a dwarf in the caption contest?

I didn't know Ponderosa's were still open any where. All the ones in this area closed several years ago.
I don't have any by me either, but we've eaten at two of them on rt. 192 in Kissimmee.
And Hop Sing is still the cook.
nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #34
Thumper_Man
DDC 684
Do we go left or to the second start on the right, straight on til morning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
Funny, is tha a local beer? Any good?
Nope. Brewed out of Colorado by a company called New Belgium Brewing Company. It's not as popular as say Bud or Coors, but it can usually be found almost anywhere.

Never tried it to be honest. I hear it is. Maybe I'll buy a six pack and let you know.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #35
orangecats2
All I want is Disney, Crocs and Vera Bradley

but this one I remember;
it's O Kitty Squared.
Was that your head I saw stuck through the belly of a dwarf in the caption contest?

Yep, that was me. I didn't realize until I read some of the comments that the placement of my head was questionable.

I had asked you about Vegas before because we're thinking about a trip out there next fall. I thought if you were going to be there too we could meet up. You do that Vegas is Disneyland for adults and you can drink alcohol on the sidewalks?
Vegas: 95-Hacienda, 00-Excalibur, 01-Monte Carlo, 02-Luxor, 05-TI, 07-Tropicana, 10-NY NY
orangecats2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #36
Rozz
DIS Veteran

I'm here too; going back to read and find out what's what!

Caribbean Beach Wilderness Lodge WDW Swan WDW Dolphin Regal Sun Carribean Beach POP Century
Rozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #37
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper_Man View Post
Nope. Brewed out of Colorado by a company called New Belgium Brewing Company. It's not as popular as say Bud or Coors, but it can usually be found almost anywhere.

Never tried it to be honest. I hear it is. Maybe I'll buy a six pack and let you know.
It's very popular here and much better than Bud or Coors. Brewed in Ft Collins. I once mailed a six pack to my ex-boyfriend in Virginia because at one time you couldn't get it east of the Mississippi (I just had a Smokey and the Bandit moment.)

Jill in CO
Old 11-20-2012, 09:20 PM   #38
cp'ersmom
Mouseketeer

If it has to be explained its not that funny but I will anyway... My friend Calls a colonoscopy an innuendo ( read each syllable) so when I saw your typo my mind immediately want there, Oral n do. Ok never mind, you had to be there!

Been bunches and bunches of times
First time Aug 1971 and all we saw was the welcome center.
cp'ersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #39
sewmess
DIS Veteran

For some reason I can't remember hyour name, and I don't always like calling you sewer rat, so would you mind tellingh me again?

Well, since I don't remember telling you anything but my initials (RAT) it's not surprising you don't remember my name. Which is Ruth. Like the Bible or the dragon or more really like my two great aunts for whom I am named.

Now planning for 2014 - 10th Anniversary
'90:School 3 days at 3 parks + 3day Diz cruise (pre DCL) 2004: POP, 6 months after wedding to DH 2006: ASMovies DSis 50th b'day 2008: POR Herding Cats (Apr) 2008: ASMovies Redo/Freezing Bits Off (Nov) 2009 & 2010: CBR just DH & me 2011: CBR Herding Different Cats 2012: CBR Alone Again, Happily 2013: Time Out from the YotS

Last edited by sewmess; 11-21-2012 at 04:02 PM.
sewmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #40
Thumper_Man
DDC 684

Quote:

Well, since I don't remember telling you anything but my initials (RAT) it's not surprising you don't remember my name. Which is Ruth. Like the Bible or the dragon or more really like my two great aunts for whom I am named.
Or the Great Bambino. Sulten of Swat. Colossus of Clout. Candy Bar.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #41
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecats2 View Post
but this one I remember;
it's O Kitty Squared.

Yep, that was me. I didn't realize until I read some of the comments that the placement of my head was questionable.

I had asked you about Vegas before because we're thinking about a trip out there next fall. I thought if you were going to be there too we could meet up. You do that Vegas is Disneyland for adults and you can drink alcohol on the sidewalks?
No, Carrie, I doubt very much it will include Vegas, just Disney and Universal I think. Baby steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
I'm here too; going back to read and find out what's what!
And then you'll explain it to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
It's very popular here and much better than Bud or Coors. Brewed in Ft Collins. I once mailed a six pack to my ex-boyfriend in Virginia because at one time you couldn't get it east of the Mississippi (I just had a Smokey and the Bandit moment.)

Jill in CO
now I have to look for it.
I rememeber back in '75 when my buddy and I drove out there to see my sister in Broomfield, we had TONS of orders from freinds who wanted us to bring back the great beloved Coors Beer you can only get out there. When we got there though, we found that all ateh locals are drinking Olympia that has now made it from the West Coast to Colorado, It wasn't until later on that they all admitted that Ly really sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp'ersmom View Post
If it has to be explained its not that funny but I will anyway... My friend Calls a colonoscopy an innuendo ( read each syllable) so when I saw your typo my mind immediately want there, Oral n do. Ok never mind, you had to be there!
AH, thank you for 'splainin'. But I wouldn't have caught on otherwise.

Quote:

There's a dragon nnamed Ruth?
nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #42
Thumper_Man
DDC 684

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post

Jill in CO
Better than Bud and Coors you say? I may have to give it a try then. Although I'm particular to Corona or Sam Adams. Recently tried Sam Adams Winter Lager. Reminds me of the Hogshead Beer at Potter land.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #43
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

First, HAPPY THANKSGIVING Steve and Diane.

Oh YIPPEE another Nebo trip report. Can't wait to read all about it.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #44
Backstage_Gal
Let me rephrase the dog stew remark
I broke more than I used

Location: On my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine in Florida

Happy Thanksgiving to all Neboites!

Stay safe and have fun.

Remember: SafeD begins with me!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #45
smidgy
dimples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSQLd4sWcO0