Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 01:42 AM   #46
LizJ
Earning My Ears

My son will be 6 in March and our group will have two more 5 year olds (one girl and another boy). There will also be two 2 year olds and a three year old (girls).

Does anyone know if there will be a tea party on our cruise?
LizJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #47
Docklobster
Earning My Ears

Count us in!

Spur of the moment decision based on the KSF. 2nd DC for us, the girls at 4 and 7 loved it.

On a side note my wife and I would like to Scuba in Cozumel that day - anyone else intersted? We would like 2 more divers to get a private boat company chartered to customize to the cruise times and go to the better southern reefs. Advanced divers preferred.

Docklobster is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #48
BinkleyVS
Earning My Ears

Us Too!

We're Disney fans but not big DIS board users. However, I love reading everyone's reports and really get a kick out of planning as well as participating in Disney trips. We'll be on this cruise as well. It'll be our second. Our first was a prize we won from Coke - a four night cruise on the Dream this year. We have a 14yo son, a 12yo son and a 7yo daughter. Since I'm a bit of a newbie to the boards and all the shorthand, what exactly is the FE? I think it's something we'd be interested in participating in, but I need to know more. Is there a FAQ or something here on the boards that explains it? Thanks in advance!
BinkleyVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #49
belle07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkleyVS View Post
We're Disney fans but not big DIS board users. However, I love reading everyone's reports and really get a kick out of planning as well as participating in Disney trips. We'll be on this cruise as well. It'll be our second. Our first was a prize we won from Coke - a four night cruise on the Dream this year. We have a 14yo son, a 12yo son and a 7yo daughter. Since I'm a bit of a newbie to the boards and all the shorthand, what exactly is the FE? I think it's something we'd be interested in participating in, but I need to know more. Is there a FAQ or something here on the boards that explains it? Thanks in advance!
Here is a link to a good explanation of the FE. If you decide to join, email or pm me on here. Thanks!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....ht=what+is+fe+
Old 11-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #50
belle07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkleyVS View Post
Here is a link for an explanation of the FE. If you decide to sign up PM me or email me your info. Thanks!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....ht=what+is+fe+
Old 11-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #51
BinkleyVS
Earning My Ears

Can't send Messages

I can't send messages yet because I haven't made enough posts. So, to help that along, here's another post. How many folks are signed up for the FE for this cruise so far?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #52
belle07
Mouseketeer

All together there are 11 cabins total.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #53
BinkleyVS
Earning My Ears

How Many

So, with eleven cabins, do we make gifts for each person in each cabin? Or one gift per cabin? A gift for each day? Just want to make sure I'm following the expected behavior.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #54
belle07
Mouseketeer

Its up to you, some people do a gift per person, some do a whole cabin gift, some give once for the whole trip, others do it every day. On our last cruise I did a gift a gift per person. I plan on closing the FE list on December 26th to give people enough time to get their stuff together.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #55
violetmonarch
Mouseketeer

Hello! I am taking my mother and my two kids on our very FIRST cruise EVER, and really this is our first trip anywhere really. I am finding out that there is so much more ti understand than I originally thought. Finding out about the FE took a while, and now that I sort of understand, I think it's a great idea. Any help and information or tips or links for anything relating to this trip will be greatly appreciated. Call me green! lOl! Btw: nice to meet you all
violetmonarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:07 PM   #56
belle07
Mouseketeer

Nice to meet you too!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #57
violetmonarch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle07 View Post
Nice to meet you too!
Good to meet you too! I look forward to participating in the FE and I just was curious about gifting to adults. Are we to include them or is this just for kids? Or is it just at our discretion? Thanks for the information!

Last edited by violetmonarch; 11-19-2012 at 11:01 PM.
violetmonarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #58
belle07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetmonarch View Post
Good to meet you too! I look forward to participating in the FE and I just was curious about gifting to adults. Are we to include them or is this just for kids? Or is it just at our discretion? Thanks for the information!

FE is for everyone, as there a few cabins without kids me being one lol. The way I have done it, I like to give everyone individually. But you can do that or a whole cabin gift.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #59
Docklobster
Earning My Ears

When are the GTY room numbers assigned. We would like to do the FE but don't know our number.
Docklobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #60
belle07
Mouseketeer

It could be anytime between now and a couple days before the cruise.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: