Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #76
drsg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbg4 View Post
I just signed up with them and their rates seem too good to be true. Has anyone actually stayed in a hotel booked with last minute travel?
We did it for Oct.and got Hyatt for... I'm gonna say about $126. It was less than with a Stay Certificate.
drsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #77
CherylA
DIS Veteran

I am looking on LMT for my dates Jan 26-27th and not seeing it, maybe it's too soon? I guess I'll try again in a week.
Register to remove

Old 12-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #78
annmorr
Mouseketeer

I've been trying to book that weekend using a Hyatt Stay certificate, but each time I call they tell me that there is no availability and that the hotel is pretty well booked then....... so you may not have too much luck using LMT or Hotwire either.
Just thought you might want to check into other options rather than waiting.... we booked at the Hyatt Place instead.
annmorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #79
CherylA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmorr View Post
I've been trying to book that weekend using a Hyatt Stay certificate, but each time I call they tell me that there is no availability and that the hotel is pretty well booked then....... so you may not have too much luck using LMT or Hotwire either.
Just thought you might want to check into other options rather than waiting.... we booked at the Hyatt Place instead.
Thanks for letting me know. That stinks, guess I'll make a $220 AAA reservation for now, I can always cancel. we really wanted to stay IN the airport.

Booked a double ADA room (Handicapped accessible was cheaper) with AAA rate though Hyatt website for $188 plus taxes but including breakfast. Not terrible I guess. Cancellation is 24 hrs so I'll keep looking for a better rate.

Last edited by CherylA; 12-12-2012 at 01:41 PM.
CherylA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #80
SG101
Mouseketeer

Pretty sure the Last Minute Travel free black friday membership is over, but if anyone was looking for a deal to join, it's $10 for now through this link: http://www.bloomspot.com/los-angeles...&utm_market=la
* Disney Wonder 7 Days Mexican Riviera April 2011
* Disney Fantasy 7 Days Western Caribbean Feb 2013
* Disney Wonder 7 Days Alaska June 2014 (We're finally Gold!!!)
* Disney Wonder 5 Days San Diego October 2015
SG101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #81
Mandersons04
Mouseketeer

Thanks to the government rate, I got Hyatt MCO for my guests traveling with me for $110 total! The most I've ever paid was $155.

December 2010 - MVMCP
October 2011 - Disney Dream Bahamian and MNSSHP
September 2012 - Disney Magic Canada
March 2013 - Disney Fantasy Western
December 2014 - Disney Wonder Western and MVMCP
Mandersons04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #82
stalbertsteve
Mouseketeer

Thanks for this, greatly appreciated. I signed up and did a quick search for the Caribe Royal for Nov 2013, got a rate of $85 as appose to $130 the hotel is charging right now. We are going to stay there pre DCL cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG101 View Post
I used this link (it's on their home page): https://www.lmtclub.com/secure/login...PREBLACKFRIDAY
Thanks for this also, greatly appreciated. We hope to use the Hyatt for post DCL cruise night before flying out the next morning. It tested this, all works wonderfully using FireFox.

All I need to do now is book flights from YEG first and than book the pre/post DCL cruise accomodations. I love saving money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by got2travel View Post
I've seen it show up on lastminuetravel.com frequently for $113 and $114.
Lastminutetravel is like Hotwire where they do not tell you the hotel until after you book. But unlike the guessing game with Hotwire, I've learned how to positively identify the hotel on lastminutetravel.

On the results page, if you hover your cursor over the Description or Maps & Directions hotlink, you will see a link in the bottom of your browswer. Take note of the numbers following the left parenthesis (

On a 2nd browser, open the following link
http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/Pa...calTgsProvider

Then replace the 3037 with the number that you received from lastminutetravel. That will then open the page to the hotel that you would 'win' if you purchase through lastminutetravel.

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

I have used lastminutetravel for several Disneyland trips and always know exactly what hotel I'm getting.
Disney Fantasy Nov 24 - Dec 1 2012
Disney Fantasy Nov 30 - Dec 7 2013
Disney Magic Oct 11 - Oct 18 2014
stalbertsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #83
shburks
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandersons04
Thanks to the government rate, I got Hyatt MCO for my guests traveling with me for $110 total! The most I've ever paid was $155.
Me, too, and so relieved at the price!

DCL: Wonder: October 2015 * Magic: January 2014 * Fantasy: October 2013 * Dream: January 2013 * Fantasy: August 2012
WDW: Beach Club Apr 2014 * Coronado Springs Oct 2013 * Boardwalk Sept 2013 * Animal Kingdom Lodge July 2013 * PO French Quarter (Jan 2013, Apr 2014) * Pop Century (Aug 2012, Dec 2009) * Wilderness Lodge (Sept, 2013, Oct 2011, Sept 2010), ASMo Dec 2003, off property: 1990, 1988, 1985
Disney's Vero Beach Resort: July 2013
shburks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:08 PM   #84
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by got2travel View Post
I've seen it show up on lastminuetravel.com frequently for $113 and $114.
Lastminutetravel is like Hotwire where they do not tell you the hotel until after you book. But unlike the guessing game with Hotwire, I've learned how to positively identify the hotel on lastminutetravel.

On the results page, if you hover your cursor over the Description or Maps & Directions hotlink, you will see a link in the bottom of your browswer. Take note of the numbers following the left parenthesis (

On a 2nd browser, open the following link
http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/Pa...calTgsProvider

Then replace the 3037 with the number that you received from lastminutetravel. That will then open the page to the hotel that you would 'win' if you purchase through lastminutetravel.

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

I have used lastminutetravel for several Disneyland trips and always know exactly what hotel I'm getting.
Hotwire isn't a guessing game. It's the only 4* in the MCO area with a tripadvisor.com rating of 4.5. The problem is that it used to always be there except for maybe peak holiday dates. Now it's so rarely shown, even when I just enter some random dates, it's not listed so I can't depend on being able to book that way.

ruadisneyfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: