Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #121
Blovesdisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnolte
I started a kids meeting board so if your kids are online I know mine would love to meet yours! It is under cruise forum meets - I think that is what it was called - I am new to this whole messge board stuff My kids share a screen name it is 3mickeyfans....
I'll get my dd to go on the thread to meet others as well. Unfortunately I went to set up her own account and now I need to submit a form since she's underage. I guess she'll be able to chat later in the week.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #122
cruisinmom
Earning My Ears

I will be bringing my three daughters (9,9, & 7) on this cruise with me. The husband cannot come but this is the second time on the magic so he already knows the drill. I am excited to spend some mom and daughter time together....if I see them during the cruise

Has anyone ever brought kids without their spouse before? Do I need special documents?

I just sent my request to join the Facebook group, I know my girls would love to meet others before the cruise.

Also, I am considering the dolphin swim in chankanub Cozumel, but independent of Disney. Has anyone done this? It is a third of disneys price and when you multiply that by three, it's a huge savings.
cruisinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #123
platypus6
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinmom View Post
Also, I am considering the dolphin swim in chankanub Cozumel, but independent of Disney. Has anyone done this? It is a third of disneys price and when you multiply that by three, it's a huge savings.
We did that before we had kids. I would do it again if I didn't have little kids. Chankanab has a beach/snorkeling area as well that you can use when you finish. It's not the greatest snorkeling, though.
platypus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #124
babygirlandboy
Earning My Ears

We cruised last year and I was just shy of the 20 whatever week cutoff. If you are like i was at that point just pregnancy shorts and nice babydoll dress makes for a very easy trip. Good luck!
babygirlandboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #125
kaminski
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirlandboy View Post
We cruised last year and I was just shy of the 20 whatever week cutoff. If you are like i was at that point just pregnancy shorts and nice babydoll dress makes for a very easy trip. Good luck!
Thanks!!!
kaminski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #126
rams408
Earning My Ears

I'm so excited to be going on a Disney Cruise!!! Who else just can't wait?!
Old 11-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #127
Cnolte
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpwars

I have a 7 yo girl, is your 8yo a girl?
Yes she is !
Cnolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #128
Cnolte
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovesdisney

I'll get my dd to go on the thread to meet others as well. Unfortunately I went to set up her own account and now I need to submit a form since she's underage. I guess she'll be able to chat later in the week.
Yeah I did that too! Mine are super excited to talk to all the kids!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:37 AM   #129
time for travel
Earning My Ears

Smile Count us in!

We just booked the January 4th Magic out of Galveston. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise....the other 2 on Wonder and had a fabulous time......Mexico and also Pacific Coast! A bit concerned about the weather in January......anyone have any ideas? This is first time on the boards.....what does FE, FB etc. mean?
Looking forward to the cruise!
time for travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #130
time for travel
Earning My Ears

Count us in!

By the way.....I have a 7 yo girl!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:58 AM   #131
Cnolte
Earning My Ears

Welcome! We are really excited as well. There are a ton of 7-9 yr old girls on the cruise so your daughter will fit right in! My daughter is 8 and I have two boys too 10/12. Fe is for fish extendenders. Is a gift exchange tat we are all part of from our thread on Facebook I'm sure on of the more experienced cruisers can
fill you in more. I just googled fish extenders. It sounds so fun. Ill get the link for you to join our Facebook thread. Where are you from?
Old 11-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #132
time for travel
Earning My Ears

Smile Count us in!

So glad to hear from you! We're from California. So, the other 2 cruises we could just drive to the port, and made it soooooo easy.....this time, we'll have to watch our packing....not as many "Princess dresses"....but we won't forget our Pirate Gear!!!!!! haha
Glad to hear there's lots of 7-9 girls! Fun!!! What do you think the weather will be like? We're new to travel in Texas!
Old 11-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #133
Blovesdisney
Mouseketeer

I hope the weather is nice as well. I'm going into this cruise with an opened mind that we will most likely not do to much water activities while in Port. That's one reason I haven't book any excursions, I don't want to pay money for something I'm going to be miserable doing. We live in Texas so we are accustom to warm weather.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #134
Cnolte
Earning My Ears

I'm really hoping its going to be hot! We're coming from the cold so 80 would be great for us! I'm sure once we start sailing it will b fine!!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #135
AKsunseeker
Earning My Ears

Ready to cruise...

Hi, we are a family of 4 sailing on this cruise. Have also posted on the FE forum. Not sure how to actually join the FB group. We will be coming all the way from Alaska and hoping for some warm weather!
AKsunseeker is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: