Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #436
CraftyMommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I am home. I have a lot of stuff to catch up with work wise, life wise and Claire's school work. I hope to get back to posting soon, but I must complete several things before I can allow myself to do so.

We had a fun trip and I hope you all follow me over to that trip report as well when I get it started.
If you have time to post an embarrassing photo of me on Facebook then you have time to write a trip report.
CraftyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #437
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyMommy View Post
If you have time to post an embarrassing photo of me on Facebook then you have time to write a trip report.
I think you look very nice!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #438
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
I didn't realize Skip had to have surgery again! Ugh! I sure hope this is the fix for good.

How are the emails coming along?
The other one has been bothering him so now we are at that point to go on and fix it.
I am down to 500 emails now. I am tearing through them. LOL Of course I still have all the Dis Tr's to catch up on now too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectmatch300 View Post
Hope Skip's hip replacement goes well. I know first hand what he's going through, having had one done myself. I've been fortunate enough that mine has worked out very well, but it took a lot of rehab to get me to the point I'm at now. Personally, I thought walking around Disney parks was great rehab!

I know you have a lot to do, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your TR.
I hope after this we are surgery free for at least a few years.
I have a good bit of work done today. I am off for a nap....working is exhausting...and then I might do a little more prework type things and then I am hoping to start editing pictures for the next installment. If it goes alright, hopefully tomorrow I can get something posted. I can't even remember where I left off, so I have to get my brain back in action.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #439
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I hope after this we are surgery free for at least a few years.
I have a good bit of work done today. I am off for a nap....working is exhausting...and then I might do a little more prework type things and then I am hoping to start editing pictures for the next installment. If it goes alright, hopefully tomorrow I can get something posted. I can't even remember where I left off, so I have to get my brain back in action.
I think you guys will BOTH deserve a few years surgery free.

Have a great nap, then come back and remind me where you were on this TR too. That seems like AGEs ago that you left on the new trip!
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #440
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
I think you guys will BOTH deserve a few years surgery free.

Have a great nap, then come back and remind me where you were on this TR too. That seems like AGEs ago that you left on the new trip!
I'm awake. Boy that nap was great!
Old 11-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #441
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

Welcome home! I am glad to hear you had a great trip! So sorry to hear about Skips hip! Hopefully this will be the last one and he heals quickly! You will just need another Disney trip after he heals to let your frustrations out!
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #442
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
Welcome home! I am glad to hear you had a great trip! So sorry to hear about Skips hip! Hopefully this will be the last one and he heals quickly! You will just need another Disney trip after he heals to let your frustrations out!
How was your trip. I should've gotten you cell number so I could've texted and met up. I met a lot of great people on this trip.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #443
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm awake. Boy that nap was great!
I hear you. I had a heavenly nap yesterday after we got home from running errands. I woke up just long enough to have a bite to eat and go to bed for the night. I needed it really bad too. I hadn't slept well since the time change 2 weeks ago.

So now you're rearing to go with your TR, right?

I love the first few teaser shots! Can't wait to see the other 5548!
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #444
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
How was your trip. I should've gotten you cell number so I could've texted and met up. I met a lot of great people on this trip.
It was good but went by VERY fast! Four days is not enough time. I actually strolled over to the AOA on the 12th to check it out after my friends left, and looked around a bit for you just in case! I know I thought of it after you left! I did meet up with Tim though at the 5K. 99% sure I am going back next November for the Wine and Dine half and Definitely going to Disneyland for the half in August/Sept!
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #445
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

A Nap! That's what I'm gonna do this week. I only have 2 days of work, so nap, DIS time, and some picture editing is all I have planned!

I hope this next hip surgery is what finally fixes all Skip's pain and issues. You guys deserve to have it over.
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #446
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
It was good but went by VERY fast! Four days is not enough time. I actually strolled over to the AOA on the 12th to check it out after my friends left, and looked around a bit for you just in case! I know I thought of it after you left! I did meet up with Tim though at the 5K. 99% sure I am going back next November for the Wine and Dine half and Definitely going to Disneyland for the half in August/Sept!
I am trying to remember what I did on the 12th. LOL I will have to look at my pictures to remember. I know we did the Christmas party and I think we got to the park around 3, but I can't remember what we did in the morning...I think AK. Thats sad that I can't remember a week ago already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
A Nap! That's what I'm gonna do this week. I only have 2 days of work, so nap, DIS time, and some picture editing is all I have planned!

I hope this next hip surgery is what finally fixes all Skip's pain and issues. You guys deserve to have it over.
Sounds like a fabulous plan. I think we are going to see Wreck it Ralph on Wed.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #447
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

When I last left off I had just finished drawing Pluto in the animation class......

After my drawing class I went in search of Lisa and found her sun bathing. I showed her my picture and told her I was going to head back to the room and put it away. I think I barely walked about 15 steps away and it started raining. There was a mad rush of people jumping out of the pools to a dry spot, which I found kind of funny. They were wet and now they are avoiding getting wet.

You can kind of see the rain in this picture.

I headed back to the room and found these cups. I guess someone from the fish extender group left them and Lisa had brought them in. We were not part of the official exchange, but signed up to get any extras since many people said they had made too many items. I was shocked at how much stuff we actually received and I am thankful to all those kind hearted people.

While in the room I decided to get a few more pictures of different things in there.

And I went out to the veranda to admire how beautiful and peaceful the ocean was.

Old 11-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #448
Corjack
Free Dining 2010

Quote:
If it was 11/5 then it wasn't us. We were on the Disney Dream that day. If it was 11/9 then yes we were there and we were trying to find a quick way to Grand Floridian as the bus just pulled out and we missed it so we went looking around for the Mk bus. We ended up waiting for the next GF bus and were late to our party.
We also went a few other times after that date and we did use the boat then.
I did not have good transportation mojo this trip.
Yes, the 9th!!! We tried to take the boat to DHS after being at Epcot(from the boardwalk), it took forever!!!!!! We went the 9th to see the Usborne Lights!!!
Third trip 2000
First time at WDW resort POP Century April 2008
POP April 2009
POP Aug 2010
ASMu May 2011
POP Oct/Nov 2012
POP APRIL 2013
Next APRIL 2014[/color]

DH42 Me40 DD9 DS5 DD3
Corjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #449
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corjack View Post
Yes, the 9th!!! We tried to take the boat to DHS after being at Epcot(from the boardwalk), it took forever!!!!!! We went the 9th to see the Usborne Lights!!!
Then it was probably me!
Old 11-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #450
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I did take the boat around 6ish. I was on my way to the Beach club around 6ish I think.
I had Claire, my niece and my Uncle with me then.

Last edited by jenseib; 11-19-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: