Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 11:07 PM   #1501
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Crystal: *walks up beside her* *holds her hand and squeezes it lightly* I'm with you Kate........ *lets go of her hand*
Katelyn:*looks at her and smiles a bit**whispers* Thank-you.

Doctor:*walks in to a room and sits in a chair* Now,how does your stomach feel?

Katelyn:*sits on a bench and stays quiet*

Doctor:*looks at her curiously but continues* Alright,have you tried to touch it?Does it pain you?

Katelyn:*shrugs and pokes her stomach**gasps and looks at the doctor**nods*

Doctor:We'll have to X-ray then,please put on a gown and a nurse will take you to the M.R.I.*walks out of the room*

Katelyn:*sighs and walks over to a counter and looks for the gowns*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #1502
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*looks at her and smiles a bit**whispers* Thank-you.

Doctor:*walks in to a room and sits in a chair* Now,how does your stomach feel?

Katelyn:*sits on a bench and stays quiet*

Doctor:*looks at her curiously but continues* Alright,have you tried to touch it?Does it pain you?

Katelyn:*shrugs and pokes her stomach**gasps and looks at the doctor**nods*

Doctor:We'll have to X-ray then,please put on a gown and a nurse will take you to the M.R.I.*walks out of the room*

Katelyn:*sighs and walks over to a counter and looks for the gowns*
OOC: Night!

Crystal: *tries to smile encouragingly at Kate* *turns to the doctor* I wasn't hurt in the incident, but may I stay with Katelyn?
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #1503
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: Night!

Crystal: *tries to smile encouragingly at Kate* *turns to the doctor* I wasn't hurt in the incident, but may I stay with Katelyn?
Katelyn:*smiles a bit at her and finds a gown**walks in to the bathroom in the room and changes*

Doctor:*grabs a medical chart and walks back in filling some of it in**looks at her* I suppose so,it's never a great time to go to the hospital alone.Just make sure you don't get in the way.

Katelyn:*uses a pin to close up the back of her gown**walks back out with her bloody and dirty clothes in her hand*

Doctor:Okay Katelyn,the nurse is ready to take you and your sister here is going to stay with you.*smiles at her*

Katelyn:*shakes her head at him**whispers* Not my sister,close friend.

Doctor:*shocked she spoke but nods* Yes well,she's going to be with you.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and nods*

Ooc:Nighty night!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:54 AM   #1504
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Katelyn:*smiles a bit at her and finds a gown**walks in to the bathroom in the room and changes*

Doctor:*grabs a medical chart and walks back in filling some of it in**looks at her* I suppose so,it's never a great time to go to the hospital alone.Just make sure you don't get in the way.

Katelyn:*uses a pin to close up the back of her gown**walks back out with her bloody and dirty clothes in her hand*

Doctor:Okay Katelyn,the nurse is ready to take you and your sister here is going to stay with you.*smiles at her*

Katelyn:*shakes her head at him**whispers* Not my sister,close friend.

Doctor:*shocked she spoke but nods* Yes well,she's going to be with you.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and nods*

Ooc:Nighty night!
Crystal: *nods* It'll be okay Kate. Come on. *walks with her*
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 11-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #1505
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Crystal: *nods* It'll be okay Kate. Come on. *walks with her*
Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and lets it out**nods and follows a nurse to a large room*

Nurse:Okay darling,you're just going to lay here and you'll go inside for only a couple minutes for the scan.You're friend will be sitting out here when you're all done.Okay?

Katelyn:*nods and walks over to the machine**lays down with the help of the nurse wincing a lot**goes inside the machine and starts to feel sick from the small space**gulps and closes her eyes**thinks:Please let this be done soon.I don't like this tight space at all.*

Doctor:*shakes his head waiting for the results**murmers to himself* How does such a young girl get hurt so bad?There's no way she could have done this by herself,was she beaten?Jumped?*sighs and looks at the X-rays when they're finished**turns to the nurse* She can come out.

Katelyn:*moves so she's out of the M.R.I. and releases a sigh of relief**sits up with the help of the nurse and takes a couple deep breaths*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #1506
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and lets it out**nods and follows a nurse to a large room*

Nurse:Okay darling,you're just going to lay here and you'll go inside for only a couple minutes for the scan.You're friend will be sitting out here when you're all done.Okay?

Katelyn:*nods and walks over to the machine**lays down with the help of the nurse wincing a lot**goes inside the machine and starts to feel sick from the small space**gulps and closes her eyes**thinks:Please let this be done soon.I don't like this tight space at all.*

Doctor:*shakes his head waiting for the results**murmers to himself* How does such a young girl get hurt so bad?There's no way she could have done this by herself,was she beaten?Jumped?*sighs and looks at the X-rays when they're finished**turns to the nurse* She can come out.

Katelyn:*moves so she's out of the M.R.I. and releases a sigh of relief**sits up with the help of the nurse and takes a couple deep breaths*
Crystal: *observes quietly*

Old 11-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #1507
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: *observes quietly*
Katelyn:*finally looks up*

Doctor:*walks over with the X-rays with a smile* Well,there's nothing dangerous wrong.Somehow though,you've bruised a lot of muscle in your stomach.Theres nothing we can do really other than wrap it in gauze to stop the bleeding,and you'll have to rest for awhile.I know as a teenager you must not do much but still I have to tell you to take it easy for a week or so.*chuckles*

Katelyn:*glares at him a bit and thinks:Yeah I don't do much.I just cook for almost ten people,try to keep things clean and in order,live my life as best as I could,and,on top of everything,try not to die from crazy people after us!Yeah,I don't do much at all.*

Doctor:Well,here's the gauze do you need assistance or can you do it yourself?*grabs some gauze from a cabinet and hands it out to her*

Katelyn:*grabs it from him and walks in to another bathroom**bites her lip and wraps her stomach in gauze**goes ahead and changes in to her clothes**walks out and crosses her arms*

Doctor:*claps his hands together* Well,if you want you may leave now if you wish.*walks out to check on another patient*

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and turns to Crystal ready to leave*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #1508
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*finally looks up*

Doctor:*walks over with the X-rays with a smile* Well,there's nothing dangerous wrong.Somehow though,you've bruised a lot of muscle in your stomach.Theres nothing we can do really other than wrap it in gauze to stop the bleeding,and you'll have to rest for awhile.I know as a teenager you must not do much but still I have to tell you to take it easy for a week or so.*chuckles*

Katelyn:*glares at him a bit and thinks:Yeah I don't do much.I just cook for almost ten people,try to keep things clean and in order,live my life as best as I could,and,on top of everything,try not to die from crazy people after us!Yeah,I don't do much at all.*

Doctor:Well,here's the gauze do you need assistants or can you do it yourself?*grabs some gauze from a cabinet and hands it out to her*

Katelyn:*grabs it from him and walks in to another bathroom**bites her lip and wraps her stomach in gauze**goes ahead and changes in to her clothes**walks out and crosses her arms*

Doctor:*claps his hands together* Well,if you want you may leave now if you wish.*walks out to check on another patient*

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and turns to Crystal ready to leave*
Crystal: *relieved no one asked how it happened* Come on, let's head back. *murmurs* Hospitals alway make me nervous.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #1509
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: *relieved no one asked how it happened* Come on, let's head back. *murmurs* Hospitals alway make me nervous.
Katelyn:*nods and starts to walk out ignoring the stares she's getting from people because of all her bruises and blood**thinks:Why can't people at least pretend they're not staring at you?**rolls her eyes and walks out in to the cold*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #1510
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*nods and starts to walk out ignoring the stares she's getting from people because of all her bruises and blood**thinks:Why can't people at least pretend they're not staring at you?**rolls her eyes and walks out in to the cold*
Crystal: *once they're outside* Well, that was rude. Can't people, like, not stare? Even for five seconds! *sighs* Come on Kate, let's go home.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #1511
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: *once they're outside* Well, that was rude. Can't people, like, not stare? Even for five seconds! *sighs* Come on Kate, let's go home.
Katelyn:*smiles a bit agreeing and nods**starts to walk back to the manor a little tense looking around nervously*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #1512
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*smiles a bit agreeing and nods**starts to walk back to the manor a little tense looking around nervously*
Crystal: Oh don't worry, he won't be after you anytime soon.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #1513
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: Oh don't worry, he won't be after you anytime soon.
Katelyn:*tilts her head confused*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #1514
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*tilts her head confused*
Crystal: I took care of whatshisname. You don't have to be scared of him anymore. *grins* Bet you didn't expect me to be able to do effective scary talk did you? I suppose Fi is a little better than I am -just a little mind you- but she did originally learn it from me.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #1515
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: I took care of whatshisname. You don't have to be scared of him anymore. *grins* Bet you didn't expect me to be able to do effective scary talk did you? I suppose Fi is a little bet than I am -just a little mind you- but she did originally learn it from me.
Katelyn:*giggles a bit and shakes her head**says quietly* I didn't know you could talk scary,it even scared me a bit.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: