Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
minnieandmickey
Queen of the run on sentence!

Need help planning

My DH,DD(20), and I are planning a short trip to DLP/Paris before going to London next year and I need some help. We will be staying at DLP (using DVC points), but are unsure should we do 2 days in Paris and one in DLP(MK only) or vise versa. What is the best way to go into Paris, and are the various Paris passes worth it? I know the Louvre is free that first Sunday we are there, but have heard mixed reviews if we should go during that time. The Louvre (to see a few items), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triumphe, and a Shakespere Bookstore are on the list of must dos. We are not big shoppers, and not fancy eaters, but could use some advice on those as well.
HELP!
My life at Disney: DL - started in 1978 too many times to count. First time AP holder in 2012, spent a total of 14 days! WDW- 10th anniversary- May 1999(Dixie Landings), 2005(off site),2006(POP/POFQ),2007(WLV),2008(AKV),2011(OKW) DCL- 3 day Bahamas Wonder 2002, 4 Day Bahamas Wonder 2006, 7 day Western Caribbean Magic 2007, 20 days on the Magic 2008, B2B Panama Canal and 5 day double dip, Sarah's gradapalooza 4 day Bahamas on the Dream and 7 Day Eastern Caribbean on the Magic 2011, DLP, October 2013
Up next Best Aunt and Uncle WDW/DCL, taking DNiece on her first trip! November 2014, Miami Western Caribbean October 2015 B2B Fantasy KK Reunion Cruise, Eastern Caribbean, October 2015
minnieandmickey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: