|11-19-2012, 07:35 AM||#1|
Cinderella's Castle is My 2nd Home!! Only 1,302.5 miles from the Magic Kingdom!
Join Date: Aug 1999
Solo Disney Cruise?
I am planning on taking a cruise next November and Disney's Fantasy cruise to the Caribbean looks fantastic. This would be a solo cruise.
1. How safe is it to cruise solo?
2. Is a Disney cruise fun for a solo person?
3. Would I have to dine with strangers or could I be seated at a solo table?
4. Are the excursions worth the price?
5. Is it better (cheaper) to purchase this cruise through Disney or a TA?
6. Is Remy & Palo worth the extra money?
7. Do they offer free room upgrades on these cruises?
80,82,85,88,90,93,94, 96 - ASMu, 97-98 - DxL, 99 - POFQ & BC, 00 - WL & POFQ, 01 - ASMo, 02 - Poly, 03 - CBR & WL, 04 -Pop, 05 - GC @ DL, 06 - POFQ, 07 - San Diego, 08 - San Diego (twice), 09 - Sports, 11 - Port Orleans French Quarter, 12 - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons
October 2013 - First Disney Cruise!!!! Western Caribbean on the Wonder
November-December 2013 - Art of Animation & Pop Century
November-December 2014 - Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy!!
Pictures & Video from November 2011 Trip! More to upload.
Last edited by Terk-1; 11-19-2012 at 07:47 AM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|