Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #1471
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Night!
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #1472
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Katelyn:*yawns and stretches* I'm bored again! *groans and runs her hand through her hair when she remembers something* Oh yeah,I forgot something. *walks upstairs to her room and grabs all the presents she wrapped for everyone**starts walking downstairs with the huge pile in her hands to the living room**puts the presents down neatly beneath the tree smiling*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #1473
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Katelyn:*finishes putting the presents down and looks around silently**starts to shout something but her throat starts to hurt worse than earlier**rolls her eyes,sees her guitar next to the staircase and gets an idea**walks to her bucket list,grabs a pen and writes down another item**grins and yawns**walks upstairs and gets dressed in a white Henley Croch long sleeved shirt,a black blazer,high waisted denim jeans,and boots**grabs a ribbon and puts her hair in a ponytail that shows off her newly dyed hair**grabs her phone,wallet and walks back downstairs quietly**walks out the front door and walks towards town*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #1474
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*finishes putting the presents down and looks around silently**starts to shout something but her throat starts to hurt worse than earlier**rolls her eyes,sees her guitar next to the staircase and gets an idea**walks to her bucket list,grabs a pen and writes down another item**grins and yawns**walks upstairs and gets dressed in a white Henley Croch long sleeved shirt,a black blazer,high waisted denim jeans,and boots**grabs a ribbon and puts her hair in a ponytail that shows off her newly dyed hair**grabs her phone,wallet and walks back downstairs quietly**walks out the front door and walks towards town*
Fiona: *shifting in her seat* Are you done yet?

Crystal: *glances at her* Do you want me to put you in a fancy dress instead?

Fiona: *sulkily* No.

Crystal: Then I think you can manage while I make sure this fits well. *ajusts the outfit* There. *puts Fi in front of a mirror* What do you think?

Fiona: *wearing a knee length black pencil skirt and a pale blue fancy button up with short sleeves and a black belt under her ribcage and heeled black boots* This is much better than some dumb fancy dress.

Johanna: *enters the room* Excuse me? *wearing a sleeveless knee length white dress with a layer of sparkly silver see through fabric overtop the white and a silvery gray ribbon at the waist and silver high heeled shoes* Crystal, could you help with the ribbon?

Fiona: I didn't mean to insult you Jo. You look really pretty. Buit I don't think I could stand wearing a dress.

Crystal: Yes, I can. *crosses to her and ties it* There.

Johanna: Thanks Crys. Oh, well, that's okay Fi.

Crystal: You're welcome. Come on girls. We've kept Tom waiting.

*they go downstairs*

Tom: *wearing a black blazer, a red dress shirt, and black slacks and shoes* *smiles* You guys look so beautiful. Are my girls ready?

Johanna: I am!

Fiona: Me too.

Crystal: Wait, don't forget your jackets! *makes them all put on their winter jackets* When can we expect you back?

Tom: We'll probably be back tomorrow night or the morning after tomorrow. Don't worry Crystal, I'll keep the girls safe and bring them home that way. Bye!

Johanna: Bye!

Fiona: I'll see you soon!

*Tom, Jo, and Fi leave*

OOC: They're going to Italy to celebrate a day or so with Tom & Jo's family. Fiona's going because she's Tom's girl but Crys wasn't invited.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 11-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #1475
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Fiona: *shifting in her seat* Are you done yet?

Crystal: *glances at her* Do you want me to put you in a fancy dress instead?

Fiona: *sulkily* No.

Crystal: Then I think you can manage while I make sure this fits well. *ajusts the outfit* There. *puts Fi in front of a mirror* What do you think?

Fiona: *wearing a knee length black pencil skirt and a pale blue fancy button up with short sleeves and a black belt under her ribcage and heeled black boots* This is much better than some dumb fancy dress.

Johanna: *enters the room* Excuse me? *wearing a sleeveless knee length white dress with a layer of sparkly silver see through fabric overtop the white and a silvery gray ribbon at the waist and silver high heeled shoes* Crystal, could you help with the ribbon?

Fiona: I didn't mean to insult you Jo. You look really pretty. Buit I don't think I could stand wearing a dress.

Crystal: Yes, I can. *crosses to her and ties it* There.

Johanna: Thanks Crys. Oh, well, that's okay Fi.

Crystal: You're welcome. Come on girls. We've kept Tom waiting.

*they go downstairs*

Tom: *wearing a black blazer, a red dress shirt, and black slacks and shoes* *smiles* You guys look so beautiful. Are my girls ready?

Johanna: I am!

Fiona: Me too.

Crystal: Wait, don't forget your jackets! *makes them all put on their winter jackets* When can we expect you back?

Tom: We'll probably be back tomorrow night or the morning after tomorrow. Don't worry Crystal, I'll keep the girls safe and bring them home that way. Bye!

Johanna: Bye!

Fiona: I'll see you soon!

*Tom, Jo, and Fi leave*

OOC: They're going to Italy to celebrate a day or so with Tom & Jo's family. Fiona's going because she's Tom's girl but Crys wasn't invited.
Katelyn:*walks on the sidewalk looking around at all the decorations around town**walks in to the music store and smiles and waves at the elderly woman at the cash register**walks over to an isle and sees an Ed Sheeran album**grins and puts it in to a music player**puts on head phones and starts to listen to the music bobbing her head the whole time**jumps when someone taps her on the shoulder and looks up to see a big,muscle-y guy about a foot taller than hair with short brownish blonde hair staring at her**thinks she knows him but ignores it**smiles politely and takes off the headphones*

Guy:Hey,babe. What'cha listening too?

Katelyn:*refrains from rolling her eyes at him for calling her babe**takes the CD out and shows him*

Guy:Ooh,Ed Sheeran?Not my type of music but I guess he's alright.*smiles at her and leans against a table covered in different music* So what's your name?

Katelyn:*thinks for a second and takes out her iphone**gets on her notes and writes:*My name is Katelyn.**shows him*

Guy:*reads it and nods* Nice name,I'm Marcus.So,are you from here?

Katelyn:*types:Yes,I'm from Delvin though.**shows him the note again*

Marcus:*grins* I am too.Do you think we've ever met before?

Katelyn:*looks at him closer and gets a bad feeling in her gut**types:Maybe.Well I have to go,nice to see you.**shows him the note and walks outside*

Marcus:Hey wait!*runs out and grabs her elbow,spinning her around**glares at her* It's not very nice to walk away from someone.

Katelyn:*looks at him with fear*

Marcus:Aw,is the little freak scared?

Katelyn:*goes a light pink with anger but doesn't talk**rips her arm away from him and tries to walk away*

Marcus:*pulls her hair making her fall backwards on the sidewalk**smirks then picks her up by her arm again but walks them into an alley* So,little bitty Anderson,you think just because I haven't beat you in a couple years you can disrespect me?*pins her against a brick wall making her hit her head pretty hard**leans in and whispers in her ear* Well think again.

Katelyn:*remembers who he is when he calls her little bitty Anderson and goes wide-eyed**whimpers and tries to blink away the tears in her eyes* Marcus Little? *flinches from the pain in her throat*

Marcus:*chuckles* The one and only.

Katelyn:*shakes her head and keeps talking even though it really pains her* Please,don't do this again.I haven't done anything wrong,please.Don't hurt me.

Marcus:Sorry Anderson,but your father doesn't agree with you.You see,no one thinks you're being a very good daughter.*punches her in the stomach,hard*

Katelyn:*gasps in pain**shouts* Please,don't!

Marcus:*turns her around and kicks her in the back making her fall* Don't worry,I'll be done soon.

Katelyn:*stands up and tries to kick him but he catches her foot and twists it*

Marcus:That's not a very bright idea.

OOc:Oh,okay I didn't know what was going on for a second hahaha.And I'm sorry if this is all bad,I've never really wrote anything like this so if it stinks I'm really sorry!I just got this idea and I really wanted to do it!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 11-18-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #1476
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*walks on the sidewalk looking around at all the decorations around town**walks in to the music store and smiles and waves at the elderly woman at the cash register**walks over to an isle and sees an Ed Sheeran album**grins and puts it in to a music player**puts on head phones and starts to listen to the music bobbing her head the whole time**jumps when someone taps her on the shoulder and looks up to see a big,muscle-y guy about a foot taller than hair with short brownish blonde hair staring at her**thinks she knows him but ignores it**smiles politely and takes off the headphones*

Guy:Hey,babe. What'cha listening too?

Katelyn:*refrains from rolling her eyes at him for calling her babe**takes the CD out and shows him*

Guy:Ooh,Ed Sheeran?Not my type of music but I guess he's alright.*smiles at her and leans against a table covered in different music* So what's your name?

Katelyn:*thinks for a second and takes out her iphone**gets on her notes and writes:*My name is Katelyn.**shows him*

Guy:*reads it and nods* Nice name,I'm Marcus.So,are you from here?

Katelyn:*types:Yes,I'm from Delvin though.**shows him the note again*

Marcus:*grins* I am too.Do you think we've ever met before?

Katelyn:*looks at him closer and gets a bad feeling in her gut**types:Maybe.Well I have to go,nice to see you.**shows him the note and walks outside*

Marcus:Hey wait!*runs out and grabs her elbow,spinning her around**glares at her* It's not very nice to walk away from someone.

Katelyn:*looks at him with fear*

Marcus:Aw,is the little freak scared?

Katelyn:*goes a light pink with anger but doesn't talk**rips her arm away from him and tries to walk away*

Marcus:*pulls her hair making her fall backwards on the sidewalk**smirks then picks her up by her arm again but walks them into an alley* So,little bitty Anderson,you think just because I haven't beat you in a couple years you can disrespect me?*pins her against a brick wall making her hit her head pretty hard**leans in and whispers in her ear* Well think again.

Katelyn:*remembers who he is when he calls her little bitty Anderson and goes wide-eyed**whimpers and tries to blink away the tears in her eyes* Marcus Little? *flinches from the pain in her throat*

Marcus:*chuckles* The one and only.

Katelyn:*shakes her head and keeps talking even though it really pains her* Please,don't do this again.I haven't done anything wrong,please.Don't hurt me.

Marcus:Sorry Anderson,but your father doesn't agree with you.You see,no one thinks you're being a very good daughter.*punches her in the stomach,hard*

Katelyn:*gasps in pain**shouts* Please,don't!

Marcus:*turns her around and kicks her in the back making her fall* Don't worry,I'll be done soon.

Katelyn:*stands up and tries to kick him but he catches her foot and twists it*

Marcus:That's not a very bright idea.

OOc:Oh,okay I didn't know what was going on for a second hahaha.And I'm sorry if this is all bad,I've never really wrote anything like this so if it stinks I'm really sorry!I just got this idea and I really wanted to do it!
OOC: It's fine, it's all good. Like with anything, this kind of thing needs practice to get better. And doing it counts as practice.

You want Crystal to come to the rescue?

Old 11-18-2012, 06:18 PM   #1477
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: It's fine, it's all good. Like with anything, this kind of thing needs practice to get better. And doing it counts as practice.

You want Crystal to come to the rescue?
Ooc:Thanks!And yeah that'd be cool.

Marcus:*pushes her into the same wall by her foot so she hits her head*

Katelyn:*leans against the wall with her hand on her bleeding forehead**looks at him with tears streaming down her face* Please,just please,stop.

Marcus:*shakes his head smirking* Sorry freak.*punches her in the face and laughs when she falls to the ground* Oh c'mon Anderson,you can take a little pain can't you?*kicks her in the chest*

Katelyn:*gasps and tries to stands up but falls back down because she's so dizzy**brings her hand to her cheek and forehead and sees she's bleeding badly**starts to cry harder and croaks out* Please!I'll do anything!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #1478
Fairywings

Quote:
Ooc:Thanks!And yeah that'd be cool.

Marcus:*pushes her into the same wall by her foot so she hits her head*

Katelyn:*leans against the wall with her hand on her bleeding forehead**looks at him with tears streaming down her face* Please,just please,stop.

Marcus:*shakes his head smirking* Sorry freak.*punches her in the face and laughs when she falls to the ground* Oh c'mon Anderson,you can take a little pain can't you?*kicks her in the chest*

Katelyn:*gasps and tries to stands up but falls back down because she's so dizzy**brings her hand to her cheek and forehead and sees she's bleeding badly**starts to cry harder and croaks out* Please!I'll do anything!
Crystal: *puts one of Fiona's blades on Marcus's neck* *in a steady voice, not even one bit afraid*Is there a problem here? Because it looks like there is. And if there is, I might just have to use this. *puts a little more pressure on the blade, not yet cutting him* Or I could pull out my wand and do you in right now, but this would be more enjoyable. So, I ask you again: do we have a problem here? You better answer me quickly, or my arm might get tired and it just might slide across that neck of yours.

OOC: Fiona's not the only member of the Gray family who can be dangerous.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #1479
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: *puts one of Fiona's blades on Marcus's neck* *in a steady voice, not even one bit afraid*Is there a problem here? Because it looks like there is. And if there is, I might just have to use this. *puts a little more pressure on the blade, not yet cutting him* Or I could pull out my wand and do you in right now, but this would be more enjoyable. So, I ask you again: do we have a problem here? You better answer me quickly, or my arm might get tired and it just might slide across that neck of yours.

OOC: Fiona's not the only member of the Gray family who can be dangerous.
Ooc:Hahaha apparently not.

Marcus:*says in a rush* No,no problem.Just a little business being taken care of.You don't need to get involved.

Katelyn:*sniffs and speaks in a quiet weak voice,almost like a scared little girl* Crystal,he really hurt me. *closes her eyes and bites her lip from the pain*

Marcus:*glares at her* Why'd you call her Crystal,freak?Did you finally get a friend?

Katelyn:*looks down away from his glare and tries not to pass out by taking deep breaths*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 11-18-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #1480
Fairywings

Quote:
Ooc:Hahaha apparently not.

Marcus:*says in a rush* No,no problem.Just a little business being taken care of.You don't need to get involved.

Katelyn:*sniffs and speaks in a quiet weak voice,almost like a scared little girl* Crystal,he really hurt me. *closes her eyes and bites her lip from the pain*

Marcus:*glares at her but keeps quiet* Why'd you call her Crystal,freak?Did you finally get a friend?

Katelyn:*looks down away from his glare and tries not to pass out by taking deep breaths*
Crystal: *in the same steady voice* Really? 'Cause if hurting people's business, then it's not very good business, is it? And since my family's in the business of killing death eaters and protecting people, I'm afraid I can't let you do this and shirk my duty. *keeps her eyes trained on Marcus but speaks to Katelyn* Would've gotten here sooner if I hadn't had to take care of someone who was holding a lot of innocent people at gunpoint while his friend robbed a bank. They didn't look so pretty after I was done with them. Sorry you're hurt Kate, but I need you to get somewhere safe while I have a little chat with our friend here. *puts more pressure on the knife* And if you even think of moving, I'll kill you here and now. Katelyn, go as quick as you can. I'll find you later.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #1481
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: *in the same steady voice* Really? 'Cause if hurting people's business, then it's not very good business, is it? And since my family's in the business of killing death eaters and protecting people, I'm afraid I can't let you do this and shirk my duty. *keeps her eyes trained on Marcus but speaks to Katelyn* Would've gotten here sooner if I hadn't had to take care of someone who was holding a lot of innocent people at gunpoint while his friend robbed a bank. They didn't look so pretty after I was done with them. Sorry you're hurt Kate, but I need you to get somewhere safe while I have a little chat with our friend here. *puts more pressure on the knife* And if you even think of moving, I'll kill you here and now. Katelyn, go as quick as you can. I'll find you later.
Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and nods**stands up as quickly as she can and starts to run but stops when she hears him talk*

Marcus:This isn't over Anderson,just because I didn't finish you doesn't mean no one else will!Your father knows a lot of other people who wouldn't mind you dead or locked up in a hospital!

Katelyn:*shakes her head and blinks away her tears**says in the same weak voice* Be careful Crys. *runs out of the alley and down the sidewalk ignoring the pain all over her body**runs in to the park and falls next to a large oak tree**crawls to the tree and leans against the trunk**pulls her knees to her chest and buries her face in her arms**starts to sob uncontrollably*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #1482
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and nods**stands up as quickly as she can and starts to run but stops when she hears him talk*

Marcus:This isn't over Anderson,just because I didn't finish you doesn't mean no one else will!Your father knows a lot of other people who wouldn't mind you dead or locked up in a hospital!

Katelyn:*shakes her head and blinks away her tears**says in the same weak voice* Be careful Crys. *runs out of the alley and down the sidewalk ignoring the pain all over her body**runs in to the park and falls next to a large oak tree**crawls to the tree and leans against the trunk**pulls her knees to her chest and buries her face in her arms**starts to sob uncontrollably*
Crystal: *for the first time humor is mixed with the cold steel in her voice* Since when am I not careful? *goes hard again* *brings her knife to one end of his throat* The first time you lie, I cut a nick in your throat. You continue to lie, I continue the line until you're dead or I have the answers. Either solution I'm okay with, and don't think that just because I'm a girl that I don't have the complete ability to kill you. In fact, now that I think about it, I really want to kill you. But, it would serve no purpose, and it wouldn't do me any good to kill without purpose.

I don't give a care who you are. So, here's my first question. Who are you working for?

OOC: If he's a death eater, he dies no matter what happens.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #1483
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: *for the first time humor is mixed with the cold steel in her voice* Since when am I not careful? *goes hard again* *brings her knife to one end of his throat* The first time you lie, I cut a nick in your throat. You continue to lie, I continue the line until you're dead or I have the answers. Either solution I'm okay with, and don't think that just because I'm a girl that I don't have the complete ability to kill you. In fact, now that I think about it, I eally want to kill you. But, it would sewrve no purpose, and it wouldn't do me any good to kill without purpose.

I don't give a care who you are. So, here's my first question. Who are you working for?

OOC: If he's a death eater, he dies no matter what happens.
Marcus:*pales and starts to get nervous**licks his lips and sweats from his nerves* F-freaks family.They said she's dis-honoring their family name so she needs to be gone.If she's dead then there will be no one to disgrace the Anderson name,also she knows a lot about things she shouldn't. So if the Dark Lord wants information we can just tell him what we know from Anderson and he will spare us.

Katelyn:*sniffs and looks up from her arms**takes off her blazer and lifts up her shirt looking at her stomach**tears up when she sees her whole stomach is bruised**whispers to herself* Why does this happen to me?Why do people want to hurt me?Am I really that hated?*lets her tears fall and looks at her arms and legs seeing the same bruising plus blood**starts to cry again*

OOc: They work closely with Voldemort,they just don't have the Death Eater title.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #1484
Fairywings

Quote:
Marcus:*pales and starts to get nervous**licks his lips and sweats from his nerves* F-freaks family.They said she's dis-honoring their family name so she needs to be gone.If she's dead then there will be no one to disgrace the Anderson name,also she knows a lot about things she shouldn't. So if the Dark Lord wants information we can just tell him what we know from Anderson and he will spare us.

Katelyn:*sniffs and looks up from her arms**takes off her blazer and lifts up her shirt looking at her stomach**tears up when she sees her whole stomach is bruised**whispers to herself* Why does this happen to me?Why do people want to hurt me?Am I really that hated?*lets her tears fall and looks at her arms and legs seeing the same bruising plus blood**starts to cry again*

OOc: They work closely with Voldemort,they just don't have the Death Eater title.
Crystal: Oh, so you're not Death Eater scum, you're just cowardly scum. My next question was going to be why, but since you've been ever so helpful, I don't need to ask that question. Actually, you should count yourself lucky, if it had been my sister here instead of me, you'd have been dead before you could have said, "Who are you?"

My next question is where can I find this family you work for?

Old 11-18-2012, 07:45 PM   #1485
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: Oh, so you're not Death Eater scum, you're just cowardly scum. My next question was going to be why, but since you've been ever so helpful, I don't need to ask that question. Actually, you should count yourself lucky, if it had been my sister here instead of me, you'd have been dead before you could have said, "Who are you?"

My next question is where can I find this family you work for?
Marcus:D-delvin Ireland.They live in an old house K-katelyn's ancestors owned.It's really remote,the closest house is almost thirty miles away.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: