|11-18-2012, 12:41 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2009
Top 5 Products for New moms/New babies?
As a first time mom, I am discovering some must-have products that have really saved me in terms of caring for my little one.
I know every baby is different, but I would love to know what your top 5 must-have products are that you have found really effective for your newish baby?
Here are mine:
1. Dr. Brown's Formula Pitcher-being able to make a large amount of formulat and keep it in the fridge has made prepping for feedings a thousand times easier!
2. Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Crib & Go Projector: It has become part of my daughter's night time routine and really does a great job in soothing her.
3. Fisher Price Rainforest Melodies & Lights Activity Gym: My daughter just started getting interested in this, at 7 weeks old, and she is mesmorized by it! Really active and has started cooing while watching the lights.
4. Boppy Pillow-Great for tummy time and we also prop her up in it on the couch so she can sit with us
5. A tie between Johnson & Johnson Face & Hand Wipes (we use them after every feed) & Gumdrop Pacifier & Toy Wipes.
What are your must-haves for your baby?
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|