Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #16
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess View Post
I booked for June of 2013 and yes i did buy the air through disney and i think i got a good deal. It's a round trip from seattle to orlando for $413.01 and i'm going by myself. I do like the ideal of a cruise but wdw is calling me. I've been toying with the ideal of changing my wdw dates to december of 2013
Since you'll be paying a change fee whether you cruise or go to WDW in December, can you lengthen the trip to do both? If you need to cut expenses, you could downgrade your hotel and cabin category.

**One more thing: is the $3073.81 WDW package the price for June or December?

Last edited by NancyIL; 11-17-2012 at 08:07 AM.
NancyIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

wondering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
Since you'll be paying a change fee whether you cruise or go to WDW in December, can you lengthen the trip to do both? If you need to cut expenses, you could downgrade your hotel and cabin category.

**One more thing: is the $3073.81 WDW package the price for June or December?
the $3,073.81 is for June royal guest room standard veiw
2012 WDW Riverside Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest Room. Disney cruiseline The Fantasy. 2007 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. 2006 Disneyland @ The Paradise pier hotel. 2004 WDW @ Port Orleans French quater. 2002 WDW@ Port Orleans Riverside/Disney Cruiseline The Wonder. 2000 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. Disneyland 1999 1998,1996 2013 WDW Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest
a proud stockholder and a mariner and seahawk fan for life
Patrickprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #18
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess View Post
the $3,073.81 is for June royal guest room standard veiw
Have you checked the price of your WDW package if you change it to December? I would think early December costs less than June.
NancyIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #19
disneymagicgirl
Been there, Done that, Going back!

That seems like a lot for 1 person for a week at WDW in a moderate. Hopefully you will get a discount of some sorts. Then maybe you can add a cruise with the savings. I can't pick just one or the other...we do both!
offsite in 1988,AKL 5/04,POP 6/05,ASMu 12/05 with MVMCP, ASMo 9/06 w/ MNSSHP,4/09 AKL, 9/09 MNSSHP & 7nt E.Carib DCL w/ Tortola, 10/10 Poly w/ MNSSHP, 10/11 POFQ w/ MNSSHP, 5/12 DCL Fantasy W. Carib and AKL/MK, 05/13 BC

disneymagicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #20
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

wondering????~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymagicgirl View Post
That seems like a lot for 1 person for a week at WDW in a moderate. Hopefully you will get a discount of some sorts. Then maybe you can add a cruise with the savings. I can't pick just one or the other...we do both!
I have checked into doing both a cruise and wdw and for both it would come to $3,195.58. That would be for December 8 15 2013. About four hunred over what i have to spend. However if i decide to just go to WDW the price would be about $283.00 less. More than likley what i'm going to do is go to wdw the first week of december i love chirstmas at disney. I'm watting on december air to make up my mind not that i will have any good choices because i did book a non refundable ticket with Alaska my favorite airline. As i have said i just have to pay a change fee and the diffence of the new price. I so wish that i could win my state lottery then that way i could go once a year. Just wanted to say have a great and safe hoilday season.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2012 WDW Riverside Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest Room. Disney cruiseline The Fantasy. 2007 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. 2006 Disneyland @ The Paradise pier hotel. 2004 WDW @ Port Orleans French quater. 2002 WDW@ Port Orleans Riverside/Disney Cruiseline The Wonder. 2000 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. Disneyland 1999 1998,1996 2013 WDW Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest
a proud stockholder and a mariner and seahawk fan for life
Patrickprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: