Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
mickeysbestfriend
DIS Veteran

Quick dining report!

My wife and I just got back from a week at the world.

Here were our dining experiences:

Sunday night-Prime Time-I had the blue cheese lettuce wedge and onion rings and my wife had the fried chicken. It was more than enough to fill us up. My blue cheese wedge was perfect, crisp and tasty. As usual my wifes chicken was excellent! The beer was tasty as well Bob was our server and he was intermediate as far as interaction went but I did get scolded by other servers for elbows on the table and texting at the table

Monday we ate at San Angel Inn- This was a restaurant that had received three strikes but I went on my wifes request. We both had the tacos de carne and they were good, but the scallions they put on them made the tacos chewy and added nothing to the flavor. They need to leave these off. Our server was Lupita and she did an excellent job.

Tuesday we ate at Olivia's and I had the red grouper and my wife had the burger. She said her burger was as good as any she had eaten at Disney. My fish was perfectly cooked and delicious. I strongly recommend going out of your way to try this place!

Wednesday-we were away from the World and ended up eating at Subway with friends....EOS would have been ten times better!

Thursday-we gave Ohana' a try after it got bumped from our list for three strikes. To be honest, our meal was perfect! I love the chicken wings and the pot stickers were darn good. We LOVE the salad and the noodles were tasty and perfectly done. I tried the steak and it was perfectly medium rare and tender. The pork medallions were tasty and not over cooked. The chicken was a tad dry but not to the point where I didn't enjoy it and the shrimp...plentifull and of so tasty! The desert was of course delicious!

Our server was Yalila and she was terrific!

That's all folks!!

DVC owner-Old Key West
Stockholder
Annual pass holder
TIW member (hate the name)

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers...wtac9ku7u8.png
mickeysbestfriend is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: