Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2012, 11:56 AM   #16
Crystal824
DIS Veteran

Prior to the DP coming about, we would plan one to three sit down meals for an entire weeks trip and do quick service the rest of the time. No I didn't get tired of those meals. There is a pretty wide variety of quick service meals.
Crystal824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:45 AM   #17
fla4fun
DIS Veteran

I have a ten day trip planned in December and one ADR (Le Cellier lunch) scheduled. I have a ten day trip planned for January and no ADR's planned. WDW has really come a long way in their CS dining options - it's not all burgers and hot dogs these days. I am another one that prefers to dine when they are hungry - not because there is an ADR saying I must. The worst park in my opinion for CS dining is DHS - but I can still find items that are good. It just takes a little more effort. Of course, I feel Epcot has the best variety because of WS.
fla4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #18
taymaesmom
DIS Veteran

We rarely book a TS meal, maybe one or two a trip so rely heavily on CS meals and find we are very happy eating only CS. I rarely if never eat a burger so there are plenty of options out there, I also don't do chicken strips/nuggets.

During Christmas weeks, the CS places are busy but alot of them close the tables off and only allow people with food to sit, so finding a place to sit and eat is easy because the CMs do it for you. That helps alot.

We have also been able to walk up and get a last me TS before too, one night it was particularly cold at epcot and we went to Rose and Crown and asked if there was an available table and were seated immediately and we were a party of 9! Also walked into T-Rex and Rainforest at Dtd.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: