DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
MMcCarthy
DIS Veteran

Aulani vow renewal

We will be in Hi next April for our 25th, my MIL & FIL will be with us for their 50th. We are all Roman Catholic and I would like to renew our vows. Does anyone have any ideas where to start? Thanks
Offsite 12/1998 mini honeymoon--first time I had been to WDW, All Star Sports 8/98-20+ family mbrs--first time for our kids, OKW 8/2000--brother & his family with our kids--commando style, DCL 4 night wonder 11/2003--just the four of us--absolutely paradise, DCL 3 night wonder 4/2004--mother & sister & nephew--too little time too much to do, VB 6/2004--first time home--should have bought much earlier, OKW April 2005 with inlaws--best vacation ever, WLV Aug 2005 with neice & nephew--hottest every, SSR April 2005 with inlaws and neice--wonderful trip, Disney Magic Double Dip Dec 2006--paradise found, BCV Dec 2006--MVMCP--wonderful, AKV August 2007--Daughter's 16 birthday trip, April 2008 VB--most relaxing vacation yet, August 2008-OKW--inlaws & DF--1st time home since losing mom, December 2008 (New Years)--HHI--almost whole family, nice & relaxing, April 2009 AKV & VWL-Girl Scouts Senior trip--extremely hectic, March 2010-AKV-first time at the lodge with inlaws, what a trip, April 2011-AKV-had to see Harry Potter world, disappointed, December 2011-SS-inlaws at Christmas-priceless

MMcCarthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
dianeschlicht
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
DIS Earth Angel :)
I promise not to plot against the showering
today I can only think of bubbles :o

Nice idea. We are going for our 45 next year too.
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
dvcterry
DIS Veteran

I've been planning my next wedding/vow renewal to be a Disney one in the event my husband should ever whisk me away after so many years of beloved bliss.

I've seen Aulani has a site for ceremonies, something to look at for a start:

http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com/.../resort/detail

Have a wonderful anniversary, yourselves and in-laws.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:19 AM   #4
Rest&Relax
Ears at Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMcCarthy View Post
We will be in Hi next April for our 25th, my MIL & FIL will be with us for their 50th. We are all Roman Catholic and I would like to renew our vows. Does anyone have any ideas where to start? Thanks
If you are wanting to do it at a church, there are several Catholic churches in Hawaii. Go to masstimes.org put in zip code 96707 and do a search. Most of the churches has websites that you can go to get contact info. There is also a beautiful Cathedral in Honolulu. Congratulations to both of you.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do. I would love to know on what you all do.
Rest&Relax is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: