Originally Posted by Linda67
Thanks so much for all the great answers everyone
So here is what I am thinking now - tell me if this is way off the mark
Book the show in Ketchican through DCL
Visit Grouse Mountain as planned and if the show goes ahead (e.g. no fog!) go ahead and watch it, then call Disney and cancel the one in Ketchikan
My moral dilema with this is that it would be unfair for me to effectively hold my place in Ketchikan "just in case" and potentially prevent another family from attending - I'd love to know what you guys think as I want to play fair
Also, is it possible to the Misty Fjords by floatplane excusrion AND the lumberjack show on the same day?
I'm stuggling to find the excursion start and end times on the DCL site
Phew - that's it
Thanks so much for your help
Just so you know you can't cancel an excursion once you are three days from your sail date which I would think by the time you are in vancouver you will be.
In all reality, the chances of the show being cancelled are not that great. Just plan for the one in Vancouver and book something else in Ketchikan. orst case scenario you miss the show, but you can't plan for every little thing that could go wrong.