Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
IWasBornToLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Location: 1616.86 miles From Disney World and 1670.87 miles from Disneyland

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom

Hey guys!

My parents and I are going to be in WDW the very first week of January and I was looking online and saw a page about Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.

Has anyone done this? What did you guys think about it? How old were the people in your party that participated? Would you recommend it? Etc.

TIA

DMom DDad DSis 28 DBro Me 20 Dash 8
12/99 SW, WDW all 4 09/02 US/IOA, SW, DC, WDW all 4 11/04 WDW Mom & me 06/05 DLR & CA Mom, Dad & me 10/07 WDW all 4 + 5 other family members
02/09 WDW Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin, & me 05/10 WDW Mom, Dad & me ~ Surprise! 10/11 WDW Aunt, Cousin, Mom & me ~ Senior Pictures!
01/13 WDW Mom, Dad & me (Birthday trip for me!) 01/14 WDW Mom, Dad, me + 11 other family members (Birthday trip for me!)

Fall 2014 WDW DCP: Attractions!
IWasBornToLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
DisneyWriter627
Mouseketeer

Hey! I've done the Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom before. I really enjoyed it! I did it with my two parents and my sisters (ages 15 and 12.) It's fun and something new to try. It can be time consuming and a little confusing at times in terms of which location to go to, but if you've never done it before, I would recommend trying it out!
DisneyWriter627 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
Selseyk
mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasBornToLoveDisney
Hey guys!

My parents and I are going to be in WDW the very first week of January and I was looking online and saw a page about Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.

Has anyone done this? What did you guys think about it? How old were the people in your party that participated? Would you recommend it? Etc.

TIA
I just got back from Disney a week ago and did it! It was really fun and it was cool! My whole entire family did it! I would Definitely recommend. It was fun. 😃

2004-Pop Century 2007- Coronado Springs 2009- All Star Movies 2009- Carribean Beach 2011- Port Orleans: French Quarter 2011- Disneyland: Paradise Pier 2012- Carribean Beach Nov 2013- Port Orleans- Riverside Jan 2014 (with school) - All Star Sports
Selseyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #4
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

My ten year old bro liked it but I personally didn't. SOMK has gotten so popular that there was always at least a three deep line just to do a window and each little movie thingy is about 5 min. So u will b bored standing in line like I was and u r out in the sun. Also I don't recommend watching other peoples videos b cause it ruins ur enjoyment of the game.

I also think you can now buy special cards but u can still just get the free ones as well.

Dont forget baggies to put ur cards in or ur maps (we kept forgetting ours and now we have like a dozen of those maps)
Old 11-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
TayTayB
Earning My Ears (Por Favor Mantengase Alejado de las Puertas)

i love it but i only have 12-14 cards(Belles's Mountain Blizzard, Bolt's Super Bark, Dash's Whirlwind, Eve's Laser Blast, Grumpy's Pummeling Pickaxe, Maximus's Horseshoes, Mickey's Magic Beans, Prince Phillip's Enchanted Sword, 2 Rafiki's Wisdom Stick, The Blue Fairy's Wand Wish, and Wall-e's Trash Crunch tops) but the thing about the sun is right so were sunglasses and a hat but its still fun
Old 11-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
trj010014
Earning My Ears

I loved doing it. My parents and I all loved to do it. We are trying to collect all the cards. I would recommend trying it to see if you like it.

John 3:16
trj010014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: