Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #3436
StyledSugar
Love The Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2PrincessAbby View Post
I got a list of sorts from vacay planning tonight... I say of sorts, because they actually sent me pics without descriptions... so weird. So, I am not sure how to post the pics here... but I'll try and describe for you:

#1 Christmas ChEARS to you: Mickey Christmas Ears, Minnie Mouse Stuffed Animal, Christmas Malt Balls, Snowman lollypop, and an autograph book--looks like the kind that doesn't have the picture holders.

#2 Santa Gift Bag--Adult: A Santa bag with Peppermint Roca, Ghiradelli Squares, Perry ornament or maybe its an antenna topper, Mickey ornament, and a Mickey vinylmation.

#3 Santa Gift Bag--Kids: Santa bag with a Duffy dressed like Santa, sour gummi santas, and a chocolate snowman.

#4 Mickey's Christmas tree cheer: Super cute mini-tree all decorated--looks like it has one bigger ornament for your tree at home.

#5 Mickey's Favorite Things in room celebration: Tree advent calendar, little cookie plate and mug for milk, toy story book, mickey throw, Disney Uno, Stuffed Santa Mickey with its own little Duffy doll, multiple round lollypops, Mickey vinylmation, and there is a couple other things in the picture that I can't tell what they are or if they are just decoration.
Could you possibly send me the email with the pictures if I sent you my email address?..........Nevermind, I should have finished reading the thread first! lol

DLR: 1980, 1985, 1987, February 2006, September 2010, October-November 2011, Christmas/New Years 2012-2013

My wonderful family:
DH Me DD 15 DS 11

Last edited by StyledSugar; 11-13-2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Jumping the gun and not reading the rest of the thread lol
Old 11-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #3437
skellinton
Mouseketeer

I CANNOT WAIT! Those pictures from Carsland are so stinkin' cute! I cannot wait to see all the decorations, eat peppermint cotton candy, see the Round Up, see the characters in their winter duds, eat a peppermint hot fudge sundae, meet Jack (note to self, do not burst into tears of joy when seeing him, that will only embarrass you!), ride the HMH again, take 1 gazillion photos, and most of all suck it all in and enjoy every moment at the Happiest Place on Earth!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #3438
StyledSugar
Love The Mouse

Thank you for finding out the price of the mini-trees Sherry!! Love the pics so far!!

Thank you to everyone taking the time to find out the prices of the in room celebrations! Do you pay for it ahead of time or is it added to your room charge?

DLR: 1980, 1985, 1987, February 2006, September 2010, October-November 2011, Christmas/New Years 2012-2013

My wonderful family:
DH Me DD 15 DS 11
Old 11-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #3439
kswm30b
DIS Veteran

Thanks Sherry! Also excited to hear about all the photopass photographers out!

My Disney scrapbook albums: 2007 / 2003-2007 day trips / digital (14 trips, 2007-2012 layouts)

Pics of all the Characters I've met at Disney: I Love Characters!
Old 11-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #3440
MyMuse
From here...to there!

Location: North NJ (I don't know any Sopranos! or Real Housewives!)

Sherri. Sorry to have issued you! yesterday was all about Disneyland, so today is getting g to DCA for early morning. We got to see a couple of hours on our first night which was a big bonus!!!

But still disappointed about the AAA passes no longer being sold. Those were fab!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #3441
Mommy2PrincessAbby
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyledSugar View Post
Thank you for finding out the price of the mini-trees Sherry!! Love the pics so far!!

Thank you to everyone taking the time to find out the prices of the in room celebrations! Do you pay for it ahead of time or is it added to your room charge?
You have to call vacation planning and reserve ahead--they sometimes run out of items. They will charge your card 3 days before arrival and deliver between 4-6 pm on your arrival day.

Walt's Park:Two trips as a kid, stayed off-site. Oct '07, 4 days @ DLH, dh, dd & I. May '08, 5 days "girls only trip" @ GCH dm, dd & I. May '09, 6 days @ DLH, dh, dd & I. October '10, 5 day trip, dd and I @ PPH. And 6 days at PPH--December 5-10, 2012 for all 3 of us!

OMG--dare I say it? We went to the World!! Split Stay! CSR May 6-10 and AKL Savannah View May 10-13, 2014 (with a dash of the Darkside thrown in for good measure the 13th & 14th.)
Old 11-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #3442
kaci
Mouseketeer

We're under the 4 week mark I really need to get in gear and get organized for Thanksgiving, but all I want to think about is Disney!

My suitcase I pulled out to start collecting odds and ends is beginning to overflow. I'm wondering how many we're going to have to end up taking. EEK! I used to be a one bag/carry-on only kinda girl, kiddos have sure changed that!
Old 11-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #3443
dismomofbn
Always in the mood for a DoleWhip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolwoodpr

I don't suppose you know what time it was when it snowed at the Mad T Party do you?

There are a few of us that want to know what times in the evening this happens. We have never been there so don't know what T time is all about.
The Mad T party either starts at 6 or 7 depending on the park's hours that day. The night we watched (Friday 11/9) it started at 7 with rocked out versions of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum welcoming everyone in to the party. The show started with the Mad Hatter and Alice singing regular songs with the band but after about 15 minutes they switched to holiday songs and the snow started falling in the area in front of the stage. It was a very fun night especially with older kids that enjoyed the concert like atmosphere.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #3444
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! BUENA VISTA STREET PHOTOS BELOW!!!!!!

There were a lot of people waiting in line for Santa at Elias & Company – both in the daytime and at night…

Trolley Treats…

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Old 11-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #3445
tlovesdis
Disneyland Obsessed!!!
My room has a Mickey theme!

My flight leaves tomorrow at 9am! I am so freaking excited! I haven't been to the resort at Christmastime for about 7 years!!! We are spending 5 glorious days!!! I can't wait to see the new Carsland and just take in all the sights and sounds of the holidays!!!

Not sure how I am going to make it through work today!!!

December 6-9, 2014 (Birthday trip)

February 19, 2015
Old 11-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #3446
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

I posted some Buena Vista Street photos above - now back to Cars Land. (This is the 4th time I am trying to submit this post - for some reason I couldn't get the Cars Land photos to post in this thread a few minutes ago, but they posted in my TR with no problem.)

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Old 11-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #3447
Carolwoodpr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismomofbn View Post
The Mad T party either starts at 6 or 7 depending on the park's hours that day. The night we watched (Friday 11/9) it started at 7 with rocked out versions of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum welcoming everyone in to the party. The show started with the Mad Hatter and Alice singing regular songs with the band but after about 15 minutes they switched to holiday songs and the snow started falling in the area in front of the stage. It was a very fun night especially with older kids that enjoyed the concert like atmosphere.
So about 15 after the hour it sounds like, thanks for letting us know.

Those small little trees went up in price. They were only $20 two years ago. I still think I need to get one since we will be there on Christmas eve.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #3448
Carolwoodpr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
I posted some Buena Vista Street photos above - now back to Cars Land. (This is the 4th time I am trying to submit this post - for some reason I couldn't get the Cars Land photos to post in this thread a few minutes ago, but they posted in my TR with no problem.)

I love the blue lights on the trees, and the picture of the one with limbs Sherry. Awesome photo's as usual. Thanks!
Old 11-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #3449
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Jingle Jangle Jamboree…

You can color these reindeer things…

Candy Cane Cotton Candy…

Old 11-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #3450
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Treats

Marceline’s Confectionery…

Haagen Dazs holiday goodies advertisement…

Ghirardelli’s Free Peppermint Bark Samples – Yum!

Peppermint ice cream from Gibson Girl…

Cupcakes…

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: