Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
DobieLover
Earning My Ears

Several questions regarding Disney Magic Galveston 8 Day Bahamas cruise

My husband and I have cruised a couple of other lines a few times, our kids have never cruised... That said, we have booked an 8 day cruise to the Bahamas departing from Galveston on March 1st. Our ports of call are Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral, and Key West. If it applies to any questions, our boys will be 7 and 10, our girl will be 4.

1. Are there any lanyard type things we can buy in advance for the kids to hold onto their room keys?

2. I read about some type of phone/text device that should be in our cabin, I think we get 2 of them. Is there a charge for using them?

3. Also a lot of confusion regarding passports... are they required? My husband and I have them, as does our 10yo, but the 2 younger ones do not as of yet...

4. Do we have to wait until we're on the ship to register the kids for the youth clubs?

5. For those of you that have done Port Canaveral as a stop, rather than embarkation/debarkation, a one day park hopper and transportation to WDW is included in cruise fare, correct?

6. Any "don't miss" things we should know about?

I know I've got a dozen other questions, but that's all I can think of right at the moment. Thanks in advance for any information you're able to provide
DobieLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: