Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #16
mfd25wife
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartle View Post
That's because for lunch it's a CS so it's always walk ins.
I think I worded it incorrectly. The cast member I was speaking with didn't think walk-ups would be taken and our only chance was doing the lunch CS. My apologies.
mfd25wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #17
lmkoons
Mouseketeer

We were able to eat lunch and dinner at BOG yesterday. They opened Fantasyland to everyone at around 10am. We walked right up to the podium and placed a reservation for dinner. They had tons of available tables when we were there, however when we returned for dinner at 5:30, we heard other guests being told they were completely booked for the evening. So, if you want reservations, you'll have to make them as soon as the area opens. We were able to also eat there for lunch around 12:30, and only had to wait in line 10 min or so before being able to enter the building. I'm not sure why they were having dress rehearsals yesterday though, because it wasn't a MVMCP night or anything, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise!
lmkoons is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #18
Herfnerd
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmkoons View Post
We were able to eat lunch and dinner at BOG yesterday. They opened Fantasyland to everyone at around 10am. We walked right up to the podium and placed a reservation for dinner. They had tons of available tables when we were there, however when we returned for dinner at 5:30, we heard other guests being told they were completely booked for the evening. So, if you want reservations, you'll have to make them as soon as the area opens. We were able to also eat there for lunch around 12:30, and only had to wait in line 10 min or so before being able to enter the building. I'm not sure why they were having dress rehearsals yesterday though, because it wasn't a MVMCP night or anything, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise!

Really depends on when the OP will be going - technically, BOG isn't offically open yet
Old 11-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #19
chartle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfd25wife View Post
I think I worded it incorrectly. The cast member I was speaking with didn't think walk-ups would be taken and our only chance was doing the lunch CS. My apologies.
Thats what I kind of figured I just didn't want someone to read that and start a rumor that BOG was TS for lunch.

I once misplaced a comma on a post (might have been about BOG, I forget) and started a firestorm of posts in just 5 minutes.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: