Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #28
MariDisney
Learned a difficult lesson about eating chocolate in the dark!
Had to admit to eating bird poo to get what she wanted
Fully open=cool. Fully closed=cool. Half way=no can do

Quote:
Originally Posted by keypooh90 View Post
Well, I went to the health services center on campus today, saw the NP and was promptly brushed off, told I have nothing to worry about and that I'm trying to put two-and-two together and it's all in my head. I went there because I had intense pain in my feet/legs as I was driving to school this morning (to the point of tears!), the swelling has spread to my lower legs, bruising and numbness still there.

I'm going to my GP tomorrow but am now...admittedly worried. The pain is tough and the instructions my NP gave today (alternating pain relievers and ice/heat and elevating legs), don't seem to really be helping. I'm torn about rushing to a late night urgent care center tonight or the ER but don't want to look like a fool if it really is nothing to worry about. Help!
From what you're describing I'd take the chance of looking like a fool. I'd rather that than the alternative, which put you in serious danger. Although, no one at the ER will think you're a fool with your symptoms. And even if they did, who cares. You'll never see them again. I'd definitely go if I were in your position. What can it hurt, really?
Mari...A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow is Just a Dream Away...7/98 Carribean Beach ... 1/03 All Star Movies ...9/03 All Star Music ... 6/04 Port Orleans Riverside Honeymoon ... 1/05 Port Orleans French Quarter ... 1/06 Carribean Beach ...9/06 Pop Century ... 8/07 Port Orleans Riverside...9/08 Port Orleans French Quarter...9/09 Coronado Springs...9/11 Port Orleans Riverside
MariDisney is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: