Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #241
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Hey everyone. Still working. As soon as I am done, I will finish this for anyone still here. Sorry I abandoned you for so long. I cannot wait to read all the messages. Laundry calls for now. Hope everyone is well. I really do miss all of my DIS friends. Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
kmedina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #242
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Kimberly! What a relief to hear that all is well. I look forward to your return.

Miss you friend.
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2012, 02:28 AM   #243
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmedina View Post
Hey everyone. Still working. As soon as I am done, I will finish this for anyone still here. Sorry I abandoned you for so long. I cannot wait to read all the messages. Laundry calls for now. Hope everyone is well. I really do miss all of my DIS friends. Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I'm glad you're working; but I do miss you on the Dis. Take care.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #244
CrapBag
Earning My Ears

Hey, everyone! We're well...busy but well. Just finished a cruise aboard the Disney Wonder!

Old 04-02-2013, 04:04 AM   #245
PrincessInOz
in

So happy to see one of you posting. I do think of Kim, you and the family and wonder how you're doing. Hope everyone is well.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Old 04-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #246
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

It's nice to hear from you! Connor is looking more and more like his brother.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #247
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

I quit my job, so I will be returning to the DIS. I am not sure whether I should finish this or not, since it has been so long. We've already taken another Disney vacation and booked two more, since this one wrapped. Hope all is well with everyone. I will be catching up with all of you soon.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #248
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Good to hear from you Kimberly! I do hope that all is well.

Glad to see you and Crap back on the DIS some!
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #249
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Good to hear from you Kimberly! I do hope that all is well.

Glad to see you and Crap back on the DIS some!
Great to hear from you too! I have missed everyone (especially you) so much. Happy to be back.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:25 PM   #250
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
I quit my job, so I will be returning to the DIS. I am not sure whether I should finish this or not, since it has been so long. We've already taken another Disney vacation and booked two more, since this one wrapped. Hope all is well with everyone. I will be catching up with all of you soon.
If you can remember, I think you should finish this one! Welcome back!
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #251
PrincessInOz
in

Quote:
Whilst I'm glad to be seeing more of you on the Dis, so sorry to read that you quit your job.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #252
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Hi, Kim! It's good to see you back!

I was shocked to see that you posted in my TR today because I don't think I'd actually seen you post anywhere on the DIS since last year (though I've seen other people post in your specific TR thread). Maybe you posted somewhere and I missed it. I read your post in my TR thread and I've been conserving my replies there because, as you saw, I'm just about to hit that '250' mark, and I'm planning to do a TR thread "Retrospective" (which will take up a few posts) to go out with a bang on page 250.

I just didn't want you to think that I was ignoring your post, which is why I came over here to comment instead!

The good thing is that since my TR thread is just about done (minus the upcoming Retrospective), I have a little more time on my hands to follow a couple of trip reports from other people! So I would love to hear about your latest Disneyland adventures, upcoming adventures, etc.

Did I read correctly (I think you posted it in Bret's TR) that you're heading to DLR for Halloween Time? Second only to Christmas time at DLR, Halloween Time is my favorite. You'll have a lot of fun! Be sure to come and find us in the Halloween Time Superthread.

And yes, to respond to what you said in my TR - you absolutely should plan a little quickie Christmas time trip to DLR! The holiday season at DLR was amazing even before the 20-night Candlelight Ceremony and the Cars Land/Buena Vista Street decor. Those elements just made it even better!

Anyway, you quit your job? Didn't you just start that job fairly recently?

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #253
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Though it's not for a good reason (quitting your job), I'm happy to hear you're back to hang out with us. I would love for you to finish this TR, even if it's been so long. I understand if you choose not to, though.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:32 PM   #254
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

It's nice to hear from you again Kim. Just like you, I have been away from the boards due to work. Glad you are back on the boards.
mvf-m11c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #255
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post

If you can remember, I think you should finish this one! Welcome back!
I still remember it pretty well, so I guess I can finish it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post

Whilst I'm glad to be seeing more of you on the Dis, so sorry to read that you quit your job.
Quitting was for the best. My projects kept getting extended. If I did not quit, I might have been there until I retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Hi, Kim! It's good to see you back!

I was shocked to see that you posted in my TR today because I don't think I'd actually seen you post anywhere on the DIS since last year (though I've seen other people post in your specific TR thread). Maybe you posted somewhere and I missed it. I read your post in my TR thread and I've been conserving my replies there because, as you saw, I'm just about to hit that '250' mark, and I'm planning to do a TR thread "Retrospective" (which will take up a few posts) to go out with a bang on page 250.

I just didn't want you to think that I was ignoring your post, which is why I came over here to comment instead!

The good thing is that since my TR thread is just about done (minus the upcoming Retrospective), I have a little more time on my hands to follow a couple of trip reports from other people! So I would love to hear about your latest Disneyland adventures, upcoming adventures, etc.

Did I read correctly (I think you posted it in Bret's TR) that you're heading to DLR for Halloween Time? Second only to Christmas time at DLR, Halloween Time is my favorite. You'll have a lot of fun! Be sure to come and find us in the Halloween Time Superthread.

And yes, to respond to what you said in my TR - you absolutely should plan a little quickie Christmas time trip to DLR! The holiday season at DLR was amazing even before the 20-night Candlelight Ceremony and the Cars Land/Buena Vista Street decor. Those elements just made it even better!

Anyway, you quit your job? Didn't you just start that job fairly recently?
I have not posted much at all lately but will be posting more now that I have free time. Reading your ending will be great. I understand wanting to conserve space.

I am going to Dl just before Halloween and am super excited about it. If I could get a quick trip this Christmas as well, I would be a happy girl.

I actually worked there for over 11 years, then I was a stay at home Mom for almost 2 years. They called me back last summer asking for 3-4 weeks. Eight months later, there was no end in sight. I really do adore them, but I stayed longer than I wanted. When I dropped all of my work off last week, the Dr tried to assign me a new project. He had to be reminded that I am done (at least for now). His last words were that we would work together again someday, so I am sure I will see him again. It was actually perfect timing to quit too. Crap is on a business trip in Boston this week and has another to San Diego next week. I do not have to worry about working on top of all of the other things I will have no help with over the next couple of weeks. Plus, both boys have some stomach bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Though it's not for a good reason (quitting your job), I'm happy to hear you're back to hang out with us. I would love for you to finish this TR, even if it's been so long. I understand if you choose not to, though.
I was happy to quit my job. It is a good thing. I will finish it, but it will be weird writing about three vacations ago (went to Legoland and the San Diego Zoo in December 2012 and on the Disney Wonder last month).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvf-m11c View Post
It's nice to hear from you again Kim. Just like you, I have been away from the boards due to work. Glad you are back on the boards.
I cannot wait to read more about your trips. Hope work has not kept you away from Dl.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: