Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
lilaurora
Mouseketeer

Date Nights While on Vacation

Hi, All! I posted this over on the Adult/Solo thread, but I thought that I might get some additional ideas from you folks over here.

My husband and I are planning to have some time ourselves while on our family trip in January (19-27). We have 2 evenings planned to take DD to the Neverland club (we are staying at the Poly). Both evenings we'll drop her off right around 4:00 when they open and plan to pick her up no later than 10:00. One night we already plan to have dinner at Epcot and then wander leisurely around World Showcase for a couple of hours. I got some neat ideas for this Epcot night over on the other board.

We would like something just as or more romantic for our other evening. I was thinking of maybe having dinner over at Shulas or another restaurant in that general area and then checking out the Boardwalk.

Neither one of us has been to that part of WDW, so it would be nice to experience something new as well as romantic. I know it can be cold in January, so walking the Boardwalk could be chilly, but then again it would give us a reason to be close

Any other ideas for a romantic evening? The only thing I think I would have to count out for sure is the carriage ride at Port Orleans as I'm allergic to horses.

Thanks much!

lilaurora is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: