Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Castaway April
Mouseketeer

Online Check-in time

We are on the January 24th Dream and want to get on the ship as early as we can. I am a silver castaway member, my parents and my sister are coming on the trip too and this is their first cruise. I already checked myself in and got the first port arrival time. Their window opens up on 11/10. Does that mean tomorrow at midnight? We are in a Iowa in Central time zone so will it open at 11pm here? We do not care about port excursions, just the port arrival time. Thanks in advance!

Magic Transatlantic 2015 Port Canaveral New York City St John's Reykjavik Oslo Copenhagen
Castaway April is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castaway April View Post
We are on the January 24th Dream and want to get on the ship as early as we can. I am a silver castaway member, my parents and my sister are coming on the trip too and this is their first cruise. I already checked myself in and got the first port arrival time. Their window opens up on 11/10. Does that mean tomorrow at midnight? We are in a Iowa in Central time zone so will it open at 11pm here? We do not care about port excursions, just the port arrival time. Thanks in advance!
That would be midnight EASTERN time the midnight that changes the 9th to the 10th. Port Arrival Time is handled in the online checkin area. Online checkin opens at 3:00 am the day their window opens (assuming that the DCL website is cooperating).

13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #3
Castaway April
Mouseketeer

So that means tonight into tomorrow morning at 3 Eastern? Thanks!

Magic Transatlantic 2015 Port Canaveral New York City St John's Reykjavik Oslo Copenhagen
Castaway April is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #4
TriciaTurnerRN
Earning My Ears

We are on that cruise too and I was wondering the same thing so thanks for asking lol. We started a thread if you want to join. There are only a few of us.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 11-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
cmyers2
Earning My Ears

Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you need for the midnight and 3 am check in?
cmyers2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #6
123Dis4Me
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyers2 View Post
Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you need for the midnight and 3 am check in?
I am looking for the answer to this question too - if anyone has the scoop or can point me to the right thread ! Thanks. My online checkin is next weekend and I want to be ready
123Dis4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
jdb in AZ
It could end up curdled

Full names, addresses, birth dates of everyone. Emergency contact info of a friend or rellie at home.

Passport #'s if you're using them. If you don't have them, just put that you're using birth certs (unless you're going somewhere that requires passports.) You can edit any of this stuff later.

Credit card #. If you don't want to give your credit card number (or it will expire before your cruise) you can put that you're using cash.

It will ask for your flight number. If you don't have it yet, just put that you're driving.
jdb in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #8
123Dis4Me
Mouseketeer

Thanks! That's what I was wanting to know
123Dis4Me is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: