Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
DIS Veteran
Terapin's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,615

Go to an Embassy?!?

Got my paperwork for an add-on at BLT through DVC and noticed the form that has to be notorized said the notary was declaring to be licensed in XXX state that they filled in.

Called DVC to clarify the process and I was told that I'd have to go to the closest US embassy to get it notorized? Are you kidding me?!? Apparently a Canadian notary will not do.

Do you know what it would be like to walk into a US Embassy as a non-citizen and get this service. The lines are huge for non-Americans. For a notary.

DH is American and that may make things faster. But both of us will have to take the day off work and head to the closest embassy an hour away to get it notarized.

What a hassle.
My WISH Journal: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2761938

2014 Princess GSC! BLT/VGF/DCL stay
2014 Determined to do Dopey! BWV stay

Terapin is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.