Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
CrawfordMomof2
Mouseketeer

Smile Difference Between Category 4 Staterooms

Hi Everyone!

We are looking into booking a category 4 stateroom on the Disney Dream. I know one of the main differences between the A, B, C, & D is the location on the ship. Do any of you have a preference as to which location is better? I know that we want a category 4, but we are just trying to narrow it down. Any information you have would be a huge help!

Thanks!
CrawfordMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawfordMomof2
Hi Everyone!

We are looking into booking a category 4 stateroom on the Disney Dream. I know one of the main differences between the A, B, C, & D is the location on the ship. Do any of you have a preference as to which location is better? I know that we want a category 4, but we are just trying to narrow it down. Any information you have would be a huge help!

Thanks!
just had a cat 4B on deck 8 on the Dream 5 days ago and LOVED it!!! I don't know that I'd want a 4A. I loved the 4B!! But, I will say be careful with the 4E's!! They are not the same as the other cat 4's. They are really more like a cat 5 but just have extra square footage on the verandah NOT in the cabin! IMO, it is very deceiving the way they have moved them up to a cat 4!! Good Luck!

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
jahber
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawfordMomof2
Hi Everyone!

Thanks!
I also love the 4Bs. But I would absolutely consider a 4C or 4D, especially if the price were right! We were pixie dusted on both Dream cruises from a VGT once and from a 4D once, and I thought they were practically perfect We also sailed a 4E, but we were again pixie dusted (from a 5E). I would not book a 4E again unless it were a really great deal compared to the next level up (4D, which has more space).

HTH!
Dream 4-night Bahamas Halloween 2012
Fantasy 7-night Western 9/12
Dream 4-night Bahamas 5/12
WDW too many times to count!
jahber is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: