Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
wishing4PA
Wants to be in Pennsylvania or WDW or PA or WDW or ... and stuck smack dab in the middle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
Haha, she is adorable! I included her in my PTR but forgot to put her picture in this one.
"Awwwww!" <- That's what my DD and I said in unison at Lola's pictures. So cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
Nice bright cute room. I don't see myself staying at Pop Century again if I can get a similar discount at AoA.
I really liked the new safes with no key, just type in your code and lock it.
The fridge was nice although we didn't even use it.
I am glad to hear you would still choose AoA despite the walk to LM. I have read enough to be worried about that distance. Sure, we walked almost 3 miles yesterday, and there's a lot of walking at the parks, but walking far to a room seems like too much! But it might not be all THAT bad.
I like that kind of safe also. It's especially good when you have more than 1 adult, and you both might want to open the safe. I wonder if it is a secure as the card-swipe kind, but it sure is more convenient!

Looking forward to more. The color on your pictures seems off, but otherwise they look nice to me. Keep them coming!
* 7/2013 (YC with DD), 1/2012 (Poly - me, DD, DN, DN, DSis, thanks! ), 7/2010 (FW - the Poly5+Mom), 2/2009 (DD4 & DH's 1st visit! ASMo), Day trip ~1990, Overnight "Jazz Night" with HS band (1978?), ~10 Day trips in 1970's-80's (E tickets!)
* Disney World Preview Center (1970?) An amusement park here, in the middle of nowhere, far from the beaches, nowhere near anything, even dinky little Orlando? That'll never fly!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: