Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
ebowen
Earning My Ears

Yet another parent swap question

In December, I will be going with my mother and grandmother, husband, sister and BIL, along with 2 1/2 year old niece and 8 month old daughter. For thrill rides, all adults will want to ride except for my 90 year old (acts like she's 60) grandmother. We don't want to "punish" GG by making her wait with the two little ones while the rest of us ride these attractions, so will need to ride in shifts and make use of parent swap. I understand the overall concept, but not sure how to make it work.

Say we are going on Space Mountain. Do all 5 of us that will eventually want to ride need to go to the entrance of the queue to get the parent swap pass, or just the few of us that are riding that shift? Is there anyway to combine this with Fastpass to make it go even quicker? Is there a limit to the number of adults that can participate (ie only 2 adults per child) if so this may pose a problem for our group because my mom will want to ride as well?

Thanks for the help. For something that seems so simple, I sure am doing a good job of over thinking it.

December 2011 Caribbean Beach Resort // February 2011 Wilderness Lodge // April 2010 Saratoga Springs Resort // March 2009 Port Orleans Riverside
October 2007 Port Orleans Riverside // October 2006 Off Site Condo
April 2005 Beach Club (Disney Wonder) // June 2000 Dixie Landings (Disney Wonder) // June 1997 Caribbean Beach Resort
April 1993 Off Site Hotel (Magic Music Days) // December 1990 Off Site Hotel // Few times as a young child off site
ebowen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: