Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
maria-fan-22
DIS Veteran

Being Asked to Join to Main Street Trolley Show

I went to the Magic Kingdom yesterday with some friends and when we were walking down main street, some 'epic' music started playing and I started dancing along with my friends. Then some performers came up to us and started asking me if I wanted to "be in the show." Then I asked if I could bring a friend and the followed them. We were then taken to the bridge area at the end of main street and were told that we couldn't be on the actual trolley but that we could dance along on the bridge.

After the show, they thanked us for joining them. it was so much fun, though a tad embarrassing I must add.

Moral of the story, don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone to have some fun at Disney!

I'm on Twitter! @DCLdude

http://dcldude.webs.com/
maria-fan-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
MrEVILdrPorkchop2u
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-fan-22
I went to the Magic Kingdom yesterday with some friends and when we were walking down main street, some 'epic' music started playing and I started dancing along with my friends. Then some performers came up to us and started asking me if I wanted to "be in the show." Then I asked if I could bring a friend and the followed them. We were then taken to the bridge area at the end of main street and were told that we couldn't be on the actual trolley but that we could dance along on the bridge.

After the show, they thanked us for joining them. it was so much fun, though a tad embarrassing I must add.

Moral of the story, don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone to have some fun at Disney!
I love this! Our last trip was for our son's 16th Birthday. My DS is VERY outgoing! However, dancing is NOT his thing. He was pulled out into a show because it was his B-day and was in the entire show dancing. It was amazing! One of the most memorable things that has ever happened while at Disney. So glad you had an amazing time!
MrEVILdrPorkchop2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: